Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
grim reapleton
What is the gold half-mask that the guys in black and red on the far top left in the announcement

Gloaming of death it's a recolour of the indifference of death, which is purple and silver instead of red and gold.

Invisible Marshmallow

thanks for the list! it's so nice not having to look for this stuff myself, since i'm so lazy.

Apocalyptic Worshipper

all girly items...

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

No male items AT ALL! no interest in anything from here.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Silme_Ethel
all girly items...

Snuggly Bibliophile

27,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kiro_Shinigami
You're pretty darned good at integrating female items into your male avi too.. so the fact that even you cant find much of a use for this is ... kinda sad. sad

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami
You're pretty darned good at integrating female items into your male avi too.. so the fact that even you cant find much of a use for this is ... kinda sad. sad
If even for me its hard to make em work then I deem em unsuitable T^T This is indeed sad cause I had hoped for a few nice male items cause well......We dont just wear tuxes, We can look epic too T^T......Gaia is so sexist making mainly female stuff and almost ignoring their male population entirely.....It sickens me to know no one cares either......More male items have to be made and fast cause gaia doesnt just have boobs on it......they forget their men...

Snuggly Bibliophile

27,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kiro_Shinigami
Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami
If even for me its hard to make em work then I deem em unsuitable T^T This is indeed sad cause I had hoped for a few nice male items cause well......We dont just wear tuxes, We can look epic too T^T......Gaia is so sexist making mainly female stuff and almost ignoring their male population entirely.....It sickens me to know no one cares either......More male items have to be made and fast cause gaia doesnt just have boobs on it......they forget their men...
It's ironic that Era and Hegei were just having this conversation yesterday.
Honestly I was really hoping for some more male-centric items for this bundle simply cuz masculine fae and elf garb is hawt.
I >DO< have a male account too, after all.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami
Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami
Honestly I was really hoping for some more male-centric items for this bundle simply cuz masculine fae and elf garb is hawt.
yeah..Its not fair. I bet they discussed it too cause its a damn shame its all damn woman crap T^T

I refuse to make a female account to wear that crap XD If it doesnt suit me as a man it suits no one =3=

Its unfair...Gaia has to make an all male bundle now. They just made an all female one and I demand an all male one now.

Snuggly Bibliophile

27,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kiro_Shinigami
Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami
Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami
yeah..Its not fair. I bet they discussed it too cause its a damn shame its all damn woman crap T^T

I refuse to make a female account to wear that crap XD If it doesnt suit me as a man it suits no one =3=

Its unfair...Gaia has to make an all male bundle now. They just made an all female one and I demand an all male one now.

That was Era's argument too.
Then it went downhill ( ^_~ ) with Hegei lol.

I would really like to see a an all-male bundle... tho the theme would be questionable worth, I'm sure...

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami
Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami
Zanaphine
Kiro_Shinigami

That was Era's argument too.
Then it went downhill ( ^_~ ) with Hegei lol.

I would really like to see a an all-male bundle... tho the theme would be questionable worth, I'm sure...
Indeed, We are just as sexy just as potent and can look just as amazing! Oke I admit most men don't know fashion from garbage and cant dress up but those that can and will its awesome to watch them.

Gaia men need more Victorian nice items More arm and leg poses and more nice hair and fancy tops!!! @A@ Its insulting to have us wear woman crap! im still a dude I still want some things that are male only!

Lol Hegei has a female avatar and likes to wear this stuff XD I hope Hegei will one day do his male looks again emotion_drool

Snuggly Bibliophile

27,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kiro_Shinigami
Indeed, We are just as sexy just as potent and can look just as amazing! Oke I admit most men don't know fashion from garbage and cant dress up but those that can and will its awesome to watch them.

Gaia men need more Victorian nice items More arm and leg poses and more nice hair and fancy tops!!! @A@ Its insulting to have us wear woman crap! im still a dude I still want some things that are male only!

Lol Hegei has a female avatar and likes to wear this stuff XD I hope Hegei will one day do his male looks again emotion_drool

I wouldn't complain lol.
Tho his female avi's are enviable. 3nodding

My guy used to work fashion, so he's pretty tasty-lookin some days.
Tho it's sort of funny when we dress up to go out, I get the 'eyeball' and the 'you're not wearing that like that, right?' xd

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Zanaphine
Im a little snobby on fashion sometimes XD I have been slapped for it before and ppl go " OMG BUT I LIKE IT" so I was like OK you like looking bad that's your provocative =3=

Hegei makes nice ones. I can never really see female avatars as pretty...they are just all naked with bits showing and unoriginal.

I perhaps like 10% of the creative looks on Gaia male and female. the rest doesn't get a second look.....Fashion snob @A@ Gaia needs less whorey items more nice stuff and more male stuff XD

Snuggly Bibliophile

27,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kiro_Shinigami
Zanaphine
Im a little snobby on fashion sometimes XD I have been slapped for it before and ppl go " OMG BUT I LIKE IT" so I was like OK you like looking bad that's your provocative =3=

Hegei makes nice ones. I can never really see female avatars as pretty...they are just all naked with bits showing and unoriginal.

I perhaps like 10% of the creative looks on Gaia male and female. the rest doesn't get a second look.....Fashion snob @A@ Gaia needs less whorey items more nice stuff and more male stuff XD
I run into that issue.
"This is nice, but whore-ish" xd

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I really love some of the recolors! Kind of expensive though sadly. I love Queen Victoria's Velvet, Tawnee Port, Mercury Surge, and Fairy Zanna!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff