Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I wouldn't pay 3 bil for it. Maybe like 500m. Not enough poses for 3b and it's not like the leg pose it has isn't basically the same legs in like 50 other feminine items out there. Either way, it won't be "cheap" anymore after this.

fallenjay's Bae

Waffles

well, will you look at that. there are no more listings emotion_awesome

Lionheart

the hairpin is really cute, and I suppose people would like the leg mods too.
3bil is pretty affordable. it might be so low because there are only three poses, and one of the poses doesn't seem to be very popular/versatile or desirable.

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
User Image I feel the same way about this items arm mod.

Perfect Saint

I missed buying that item when it was like 700mil. I shouldn't have hesitated and hoped for it to drop farther down.

Incredible Kin

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Lmao.
Did people buy and just re-sell it for 11 bil?
Crying.

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The reason it's (was) cheap is because I believe it was first released in a RIG . . . then re-released in at least two more RIGs very close together/relatively recently.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

fact: pointing out how cheap an item is usually makes some people buy out all the cheap copies and inflate it. xP sad fact of life

That being said, I remember seeing that item when it was under 1bil but I just can't bring myself to spend on a 3 pose item I wouldn't use much. Godina is different since I use it a LOT and it's at least more well known, so if an apocalypse happens, I can sacrifice them for monies. But I hope that never happens.

The leg mod is very cute, but the other poses are meh so I wouldn't have bought it. Especially, back then, I only had 6bil to my name. I'm considerably more wealthy now but 3bil is still a nice chunk.

I found these Winter's Rose (Not the Monthly Collectible) black and white recolors and they were dirt cheap, I was shocked. Especially since they had a huge boob mod and a really cute leg pose. I bought one of each and I plan to use them a lot. Sometimes it's nice to get an elegant avatar :33

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
damn I remember a time when nothing was over a couple billion

and they were rig pets with a 1 in a trillion drop rate

and it really wasn't that long ago.

I mean s**t 1920's Germany is probably looking at this and going "Wow that's some hyper inflation"

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
The Undead Suitor

I mean s**t 1920's Germany is probably looking at this and going "Wow that's some hyper inflation"

I think remembering those days puts us both firmly into "Get off'a my lawn!" territory, Suits. xd

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
It was 1bil when I first saw it released. Didn't buy it because honestly I think it's a bit ugly.
3 Billion is cheap??? Wow, Gaia's inflation rate just shot right up... That's not cheap, that's expensive! I mean Jesus I still consider even 1 million as expensive..

Pchooo's Husbando

High-functioning Lunatic

GenZing
3 Billion is cheap??? Wow, Gaia's inflation rate just shot right up... That's not cheap, that's expensive! I mean Jesus I still consider even 1 million as expensive..

You say while wearing about 65b worth of items. emotion_awesome

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Brightfires
The Undead Suitor

I think remembering those days puts us both firmly into "Get off'a my lawn!" territory, Suits. xd

It was like a year ago!

s**t my briefcase is worth more than my entire inventory was last year!

my gold shop items are now worth more than most of the expensive RIG items were back then, when the hell did that happen? my gib tux has a shop price of almost a million? things are different, i dont remember anything, everything sucks, get off my lawn kids.

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
The Undead Suitor
Brightfires
The Undead Suitor

It was like a year ago!

s**t my briefcase is worth more than my entire inventory was last year!

my gold shop items are now worth more than most of the expensive RIG items were back then, when the hell did that happen? my gib tux has a shop price of almost a million? things are different, i dont remember anything, everything sucks, get off my lawn kids.

A year ago is Ancient History as far as the Marketplace goes anymore.

I just got back myself after having wandered away early last summer, and I had pretty much the same reaction re: prices. The outfit I'd left Al in was what I'd have called "middle of the road" expense-wise when I left. 'It was worth something north of a trillion (Yeah, with a T-) when I came back a couple of weeks ago. I'm told that total's not at all unusual anymore. It still boggles my mind, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff