Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tuba Toothpaste
-Radical Speed-
seems a bit unfair, mods are like cops, they've got all these unfair advantages, and a hell of a lot of people resent them for it.

We certainly don't try to act like police. In fact, moderators often educate much more than we "punish." And we don't get very many advantages either. We are unpaid volunteers, and it can oftentimes be a pretty thankless job.
Have you had a bad experience with a moderator before? :c

more then a couple of times, though I suppose its not really the point at the moment.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Cool, icetears got featured! Though I've never really talked to icetears before, I've seen her avatar around for (what it seems) years and I could always tell it was her because of the style of the avatar, even before she actually became a mod.

I'm glad she was featured today. ^_^
meet mods idk i guess thats fine buts its not right that the mods are winnin the feautred avis spots when there are so many deservin people that want it.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Necruse
JoyRose
Necruse
that sucks, it's good that it was easy though and warm rain doesn't that sound weird ._ . but yeah I'd love some warm rain

Cold rain is miserable, but our temperatures have been on the high side all winter this year. My only complaint is we never got even one good snow day. But the warmth has been nice.

wait where are you from alabama? P:

Actually I live in Ohio! We usually get more of a winter around here (though my husband is from Iowa and says Ohio never has real winters). rofl

Mel Hauff
meet mods idk i guess thats fine buts its not right that the mods are winnin the feautred avis spots when there are so many deservin people that want it.

We would LOVE to have everyone spotlighted that wants to be spotlighted! Please nominate yourself here and let us know! cat_3nodding There are tons of wonderful users, and not everyone gets picked, but definitely worth a go!

Romantic Nerd

15,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
JoyRose
Necruse
wait where are you from alabama? P:

Actually I live in Ohio! We usually get more of a winter around here (though my husband is from Iowa and says Ohio never has real winters). rofl
Hey! I live in Ohio too! It poured rain all last night but I'm really happy for the early warm weather. 3nodding

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
Mel Hauff

Moderators are only going to be featured every other week. Next week it will be back to regular users. 3nodding

Invisible Friend

Tuba Toothpaste

Do you know how long the mods-as-Featured-Avatar-every-other-week will go on? Indefinately?
I was thinking of applying, but I don't want to steal any mods' glory. Of course, what would actually happen is that I would be ignored, but it sounds better that way, right?
I guess I have to wait until next week...

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
Skye Reisato
Tuba Toothpaste

Do you know how long the mods-as-Featured-Avatar-every-other-week will go on? Indefinately?
I was thinking of applying, but I don't want to steal any mods' glory. Of course, what would actually happen is that I would be ignored, but it sounds better that way, right?

I don't know exactly how long they'll be doing it. I guess it just depends on whatever the Admins decide. 3nodding

Invisible Friend

Tuba Toothpaste
Skye Reisato
Tuba Toothpaste

I don't know exactly how long they'll be doing it. I guess it just depends on whatever the Admins decide. 3nodding

Always falls to someone higher-up. *sigh*
How was yesterday?
its cool how mods help with stuff and we can see how they win and it helps us improve really and to know that the mods can do more is cool but the fact they are just volenteers to gaia is a bit hard so I agree with that.

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
Skye Reisato

Always falls to someone higher-up. *sigh*
How was yesterday?

What happened yesterday? o:

Invisible Friend

Tuba Toothpaste

Well, everyone always asks 'How was your day?' I'm different.
Also, I have a friend in England, and he would ask 'How was your day?' when it was still early morning for me, and nothing had happened yet. So he started asking, 'How was your yesterday?' and it's a habit...

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
Skye Reisato
Tuba Toothpaste

Also, I have a friend in England, and he would ask 'How was your day?' when it was still early morning for me, and nothing had happened yet. So he started asking, 'How was your yesterday?' and it's a habit...

Ohh I get it! Well yesterday was pretty good. Not very eventful. I just had one class and an orchestra dress rehearsal for the ballet I'm playing in tonight. 3nodding

Invisible Friend

Tuba Toothpaste
Skye Reisato
Tuba Toothpaste

Ohh I get it! Well yesterday was pretty good. Not very eventful. I just had one class and an orchestra dress rehearsal for the ballet I'm playing in tonight. 3nodding

Epiphany.
Oh, cool. What ballet is it? Do you play the...let me guess...Tuba? And what does one say to wish a musician good luck? Break a valve?

Genius

congratz icetears blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas