Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Succubus

*shrug* I'm Australian. I have never seen the store.

I'm saying I'm uninterested, but really it's more,annoyance that I can't even look at the store and try things on.

Shy Sweetheart

Hopefully they'll put more use into it like they kinda did with
Roccoco..these two stores seem pretty useless. I hope there'll be more sponsors and
availability to people not in the US

Lucky Wrangler

i didn't even know this store existed what. rofl

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

DDR items. Character items I mean. The money I would give.

BigHatt's Rival

Acidic Fox

52,025 Points
  • I'm A Potato 500
  • Tainted Angel 500
  • Double Orobouros 500
Hopefully when they return they have better odds...all the fancy wearables and dolls inflated like mad, whereas the commons just kinda...faltered. "You want another Undertaker?" "No, it's worthless! gonk "

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

minghii
/lives in Canada

I can't care about it even if I tried. But I guess it's interesting to see what changes they might do

You're not missing much, just special anime themed SDPlus boxes and CIs for 299GC.
There's only 4 things in the entire store.

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Don't have access to the store o no requires me to drive south for 3 hrs to access it @_@ hope the remodeling doesn't tempt me to do that T nT"

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Madam Ace
minghii
/lives in Canada

I can't care about it even if I tried. But I guess it's interesting to see what changes they might do

You're not missing much, just special anime themed SDPlus boxes and CIs for 299GC.
lmao I guess they see that it's not profitable and they wanna remodel now

If only there's a new sponsor.... But Gaia would never get any at how they're going right now. I'm curious tho what's the description for it now?

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

minghii
Madam Ace
minghii
/lives in Canada

If only there's a new sponsor.... But Gaia would never get any at how they're going right now. I'm curious tho what's the description for it now?

"A bountiful bargain bin of fabulous items for the thrifty spender!"

Sounds like all the cheap cash stuff is getting shoved in there.
I wish they utilized the shops more. It would be nice if they just separated the cash stuff by type like one shop has all the LQIs, one has the CIs and the main one has all the other crap.

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Honestly, that store makes no difference to more than half of the world, since it's a US-only store.
I don't even know if they're cash or gold items.
I wanted the madoka stuff, since I love the anime. But restricting the privileges, and then making an announcement about it has no effect on me or the rest of the world.
Anyway, as far as I know, it wasn't even updated that often.

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Still waiting for this shop to make a Sailor Moon type rig. emotion_donotwant

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Madam Ace
minghii
Madam Ace
minghii
/lives in Canada

"A bountiful bargain bin of fabulous items for the thrifty spender!"

Sounds like all the cheap cash stuff is getting shoved in there.
I wish they utilized the shops more. It would be nice if they just separated the cash stuff by type like one shop has all the LQIs, one has the CIs and the main one has all the other crap.
wow, if they're gonna shove all the inexpensive items in there they better make the shop available to every user, or else that'd be a really d**k move

I think at least the CIs. They're take way too much place with all the extra bundles coming out all the time, it's so hard to tell what's new

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I hope they add some gold shop items and give some premium items that aren't RIGs (or whatever you call them) so the shop has variety. there are SO many anime inspired items floating around that aren't in this shop... they definitely should be, like the beyond items and what have you. hopefully some sponsors that are allowed in all countries.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
i cant access mecha neko, but i hope we get new items + arm/leg mods u vu

Sweet Miko

lilloulou
Madam Ace
I'm really curious since the description changed...but Mecha Neko is still going to be selling these sponsor items in the future?

I hope it's new sponsors...
But it may be re-purposed like Rococo.

Hmm... "A bountiful bargain bin of fabulous items for the thrifty spender!" for Mecha Neko...

Rococo is now "Goodies from the (not so) distant past"

Sure seems re-purposed store.

What was Rococo before? I don't think I was here when it opened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff