Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Putting aside the US only rule, I kinda wish they add some outfits like the one Murasaki is wearing smile But... some which aren't inspired by a specific serie so everyone can buy them from normal shops heart

Cat

I think the shopkeeper is ugly. u __u
Murasaki said that his/her real name is Boring, so I'm going to call her Boring! emotion_awesome

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Existential Existence

I love you, thanks so much for posting those. You rock. heart

Professional Novice

User Image
Well, that's interesting. Why does the owner look like a guy in drag? And are they only going to have Cash shop items in there? That seems kind of pointless. I can buy cash shop items from the cash shop.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Existential Existence
I Earth King Amaimon I
Jaxent
â–¶ â–¶ gaia_crown
      Wow! Nice find! I'm not really sure how this anime-inspired clothing will
      look, considering that a lot of our items have already been inspired by anime.
      I'll be looking forward to see what's in store for us in the future! Hopefully that
      "Only Available in The U.S." error is just temporary while it's being set up,
      because if that's the case, there will be a lot of angered Gaians, now doubt.
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9370/amaipost.png

It's no worse than the "Conventioneer" achievement. That's pretty much only available to US Citizens. Unless a Canadian happens to be fortunate enough to travel to the states to attend a con where Gaia will be.

However, unlike the achievement, the items from this store can and will be sold on the market so even if people can't access the shop they'll still most likely get the items.

This is irrelevant to the thread but I have a tip for you:

You can ask people in the convention forum if they'd be willing to grab an extra Conventioneer code for you, at an upcoming convention biggrin Some people have been doing that.

When I went to a convention last year I got 2 and only used one. I'm saving the other code when I find the opportunity to give it to someone down the line who has every achievement except the convention one. Or do a contest or something with the conventioneer achievement as a prize. whatever.

but yeah, if you want the convention achievement all you need to do is ask the convention goers to get you an extra one!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wasn't actually aware I could do that. Thank you for pointing it out. biggrin

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Trash Witch

Wow I sure do wish I could see it so I could actually talk about it!
surprised

:I

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I understand not being able to sell things to people in other countries due to licensing issues, but I wish I was at least able to look inside. Not just through screenshots. ;<

Trash Witch

I Earth King Amaimon I
Existential Existence
I Earth King Amaimon I
Jaxent
â–¶ â–¶ gaia_crown
      I'll be looking forward to see what's in store for us in the future! Hopefully that

It's no worse than the "Conventioneer" achievement. That's pretty much only available to US Citizens. Unless a Canadian happens to be fortunate enough to travel to the states to attend a con where Gaia will be.

However, unlike the achievement, the items from this store can and will be sold on the market so even if people can't access the shop they'll still most likely get the items.

You can ask people in the convention forum if they'd be willing to grab an extra Conventioneer code for you, at an upcoming convention biggrin Some people have been doing that.

When I went to a convention last year I got 2 and only used one. I'm saving the other code when I find the opportunity to give it to someone down the line who has every achievement except the convention one. Or do a contest or something with the conventioneer achievement as a prize. whatever.

but yeah, if you want the convention achievement all you need to do is ask the convention goers to get you an extra one!

Not to butt in on this conversation but.....

My convention gets all sorts of convention swag things from Gaia - including stacks of codes!
I'm in just a small city in Canada.

They don't necessarily need be at the convention for them to have codes there - check around!

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Raya Kioma
I Earth King Amaimon I
Existential Existence
I Earth King Amaimon I
Jaxent
â–¶ â–¶ gaia_crown

Not to butt in on this conversation but.....

My convention gets all sorts of convention swag things from Gaia - including stacks of codes!
I'm in just a small city in Canada.

They don't necessarily need be at the convention for them to have codes there - check around!

sweatdrop That sounds great and all but they don't have any conventions where I live. I've never actually been to a convention. Ever.

Distinct Explorer

Nova0437
Murasaki = Lab Experiment?
omg, now that you mention it....
fffff- I wanna make a theory, now. Azraeldamn you, Nova

cuppyeecakes's Significant Otter

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
When I first went in, she was so cute and shy.
But after I bought some Cash..she looked like she wanted to rape me.
I'm scared...we have a bipolar shopkeeper.
She terrifies me more than Carl.

Invisible Spark

Lucidly
I understand not being able to sell things to people in other countries due to licensing issues, but I wish I was at least able to look inside. Not just through screenshots. ;<

This exactly.
At least let us bother the shop keeper or something.

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Teases
Jaxent

OH GOD SHE IS YANDERE. burning_eyes
SHE LOOKS PSYCHO FOR YOU, BUT FOR ME SHE IS THIS INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL D:

Oh that's new! A shop-keeper that changes emotions/pictures for each user or maybe just at different times? That's odd haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff