Jaxent

OH GOD SHE IS YANDERE. burning_eyes
SHE LOOKS PSYCHO FOR YOU, BUT FOR ME SHE IS THIS INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL D:

Magical Neko

24,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
it also may be on a basis of what the item is. the US-only thing may only be the rules this sponsor has. who knows?
So... More derivative stuff so they don't have to put in time actually thinking up stuff and only available to the US?

Cheers guys, you can have it.

I'm not saying gaia has to break laws and give everyone access to this stuff, but perhaps they should have considered not including it. Now we Europeans will be stuck paying outrageous gold prices for these items.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

The shopkeeper looks like a man so therefore I approve.
You can tell me otherwise but idgaf.

I'll live in my happy bubble thinking it's a man forever.
The shop is so ******** hilarious looking. I love it. Too bad they'll probably
always have s**t in it.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Slumbering Tengu

[********

Bout time we got a cosplay shop <3

It is kinda nifty having stuff here instead of the cash shop
I hope it gets more full and that stuff isn't just cash

Dangerous Knight

Waaaah. I know they can't help it because of legal issues so I'm not mad, but I feel so left out right now ):
At least there's not really anything in it yet.

Tipsy Reindeer

I Earth King Amaimon I
ninja-no-ryu
Well the Tsubasa sponsor items from way back when are still able to be bought and sold by everyone, even though the actual sponsor stuff to get the items were limited to those in the US.

I'm assuming these items will be treated the same way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not a US citizen and I got the Tsubasa stuff back then. All you had to do was find feathers on the site pages. Unless there was another event after that which I missed out on and don't know it.

There were a few items from that sponsor... I don't remember exactly which went to what activity. But I think there were a few videos as well as the feather activity, and I remember there being complaints about it being US only... or at least localized to certain areas....

Honestly it was so long ago I don't remember much.

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Hard drive on a string
So... More derivative stuff so they don't have to put in time actually thinking up stuff and only available to the US?

Cheers guys, you can have it.

I'm not saying gaia has to break laws and give everyone access to this stuff, but perhaps they should have considered not including it. Now we Europeans will be stuck paying outrageous gold prices for these items.
Us Canadians, too. This is bullshit, Gaia.

I hope the store doesn't stay US-only, because that's a huge "******** you" to every part of the user base that ISN'T American. And it's not only the US members that pay cash to support you guys, you know. emo

I want into that shop just to talk to the shop keeper. I don't even give a ******** about FMA.
Also agreeing on the speculation of the shopkeeper being male. Looks like a male, lacks boobs, and the name can be used for males as well.

Blessed Bunny

Fashionable Nerd

rofl I thought of Ciel too! LOL

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ninja-no-ryu
I Earth King Amaimon I
ninja-no-ryu
Well the Tsubasa sponsor items from way back when are still able to be bought and sold by everyone, even though the actual sponsor stuff to get the items were limited to those in the US.

I'm assuming these items will be treated the same way.
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9370/amaipost.png

I'm not a US citizen and I got the Tsubasa stuff back then. All you had to do was find feathers on the site pages. Unless there was another event after that which I missed out on and don't know it.

There were a few items from that sponsor... I don't remember exactly which went to what activity. But I think there were a few videos as well as the feather activity, and I remember there being complaints about it being US only... or at least localized to certain areas....

Honestly it was so long ago I don't remember much.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, I must have missed out on it then. Oh well. No matter now, anyway.

Blessed Bunny

Soubi-chu

rofl I thought of Ciel too! LOL

LOL Exactly why I tipped your post. I saw your post. I was like
"OH MY GOD CIEL! *runs at in slow motion*"

Then I wanted to proceed to get fanart because I haven't really liked an NPC this much. xd Especially when he's all "Is your name from an anime? I love it!"

Me: crying IT IS. I LOVE YOU AND IT IS! <3

Enigmatic Hunter

24,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
94k/770k User Image

User Image

Quote:
General Error
We're sorry, but this store is only available to users in the U.S.

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
Oh my god, I still can't get over the fact that Gaia was able to hook up a deal with FMA.
First Adventure Time now this, I can see that Gaia is going back to their roots, which is anime.
I am very pleased although I could not find any use to the new FMA items, still I can't enter the shop,
which is unfair, why U.S. members only? I buy GCs too, so why not? confused

Hallowed Prophet

emotion_eyebrow Is this for real? US only?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff