15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
electropoisonwaves
Jaxent
▶ ▶ gaia_crown
      Wow! Nice find! I'm not really sure how this anime-inspired clothing will
      look, considering that a lot of our items have already been inspired by anime.
      I'll be looking forward to see what's in store for us in the future! Hopefully that
      "Only Available in The U.S." error is just temporary while it's being set up,
      because if that's the case, there will be a lot of angered Gaians, now doubt.

User Image

Look! It's DJ Helsing! *points*

Woah! i didn't even notice that! Looks like the Devs are checking it out as well as the store has just opened.

Noob

Under The Darkness
User Image

neutral Gaia, please for the love of God say this is an error and we don't actually have a shop that is American-only.
Because if its not an error I will be pissed. I do not want to be shut off because I do not live in the 'right' country.

User Image
It is...as shown at the bottom of the announcement.
(Due to licensing issues, we're only able to offer this CI in the Cash Shop to customers in the United States. Sorry!)

Tipsy Reindeer

Well the Tsubasa sponsor items from way back when are still able to be bought and sold by everyone, even though the actual sponsor stuff to get the items were limited to those in the US.

I'm assuming these items will be treated the same way.

Mega Superfan

Under The Darkness
User Image

neutral Gaia, please for the love of God say this is an error and we don't actually have a shop that is American-only.
Because if its not an error I will be pissed. I do not want to be shut off because I do not live in the 'right' country.

User Image
It's quite possible that it's only available to the US because of the licensing regulations for the anime. The US license, is only valid in the US, so they are not allowed to market the product outside the country.

User Image

Buggy Punk

..Huh. Guess this is the big sponsorship that was in the works. I guess it'll last a while since they bothered to do a shop for it.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Destrius
Under The Darkness
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n427/AlchemicAnarchy/Redribbon.png

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n427/AlchemicAnarchy/Redribbon.png
Unfortunately it is. Read the parentheses at the bottom:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-items-come-to-gaia/t.78916911/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bring on the marketplace. Also, ******** Gaia and it's sponsors for being US-only.

Demonic Lover

Oh ): this is rather disheartening, I mean I understand why it is the way it is, and I'm glad we might be getting a lot more of official anime items (so excited about that as I love some character designs from many animes) but it feels sort of bad uxu why Venezuelan location, why do you hold me back??? uou

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Close.

So, does she act different depending on avatar gender? (Or could it just be because i'm shirtless XD )

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
OH HAI GUZI
Don't mind me, just chillaxing in Roy's pants

Rainbow Hoarder

16,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Beast Henshin
User Image
Close.

So, does she act different depending on avatar gender?

I refreshed a couple of times, and it seems to me that she alternates between personalities at random, which is pretty neat!

Shameless Enabler

******** Gaia.

Shy Bibliophile

24,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
*pouts* finally something I can afford and want thats cash and Im not in the right country
Damn

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Beast Henshin
User Image
Close.

So, does she act different depending on avatar gender? (Or could it just be because i'm shirtless XD )

Maybe she has multiple personality disorder.

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Hrm..hope more items are added soon. I like this new NPC. surprised

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ninja-no-ryu
Well the Tsubasa sponsor items from way back when are still able to be bought and sold by everyone, even though the actual sponsor stuff to get the items were limited to those in the US.

I'm assuming these items will be treated the same way.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not a US citizen and I got the Tsubasa stuff back then. All you had to do was find feathers on the site pages. Unless there was another event after that which I missed out on and don't know it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff