Welcome to Gaia! ::

Always only available for America...

Slumbering Tengu

Rascala Cat
Sometimes I hate Gaia.
I understand the copyright stuff but if it starts to exclude people why don't they find an alternative or are they that greedy? Actually I already know the answer to that.
I hope this shop fails miserably so that I never have to see it's locked doors again.

There is no alternative,
it's: "if you want us as your sponsor you have to make sure that non-US people can't directly buy the items"
and that's there because of copy write reasons not because of Gaia

The alternative is buy the damn thing on the marketplace if you want it so badly

From what they said at ATA they created this shop SPECIFICALLY for sponsors that restrict users from buying their products directly. Whether or not they will continue to use it depends on their sponsors.

Gaia has done this before, why is this such a surprise to everybody??

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Konan Tatsuhiko
Rascala Cat
Sometimes I hate Gaia.
I understand the copyright stuff but if it starts to exclude people why don't they find an alternative or are they that greedy? Actually I already know the answer to that.
I hope this shop fails miserably so that I never have to see it's locked doors again.

There is no alternative,
it's: "if you want us as your sponsor you have to make sure that non-US people can't directly buy the items"
and that's there because of copy write reasons not because of Gaia

The alternative is buy the damn thing on the marketplace if you want it so badly

From what they said at ATA they created this shop SPECIFICALLY for sponsors that restrict users from buying their products directly. Whether or not they will continue to use it depends on their sponsors.

Gaia has done this before, why is this such a surprise to everybody??
Some people just love to argue over the stupidest things.

Cluttered Gaian

even though I'm from the USA I doubt I'll ever use the shop anyway, so meh
but hey
she's totally ********' perf too
why yes my username is from an anime I think we will get along
where's her ******** fanthread guys *A*

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I just want to check out the personality of the character.

God damnit Gaia as if I didn't already want to superkick you right in the ********

EDIT:
Uncle Kenny

OHHHH RIGHT. Sorry. That's okay, then.
That's the legal system being a d**k, and not you guys doing a bewilderingly silly thing.
... Still, I really want to visit that stooorrreeeeee :c It looks nice.

I do hope it gets some action after that item's out, and that I can partake in the action, and not have to push my face against the glass so that my nose becomes like a pig snout of sadness while touching music plays in the background to highlight my heartbreak of being excluded.

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Even though I'm sure everyone's been talking about it.... It's very interesting that she has dual personalities... User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I noticed it the other day. It'll be interesting to see what kind of stuff they come out with. Other than that, I don't have much of an opinion on it, other than that it looks like it has potential.

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Freckles4d37
Even though I'm sure everyone's been talking about it.... It's very interesting that she has dual personalities... User ImageUser Image

That's anime for you. X)

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I can't tell if that shopkeeper is a guy or a girl...and he/she makes me think of Ciel from Black Butler. The hair...the eyes...the goth dress. Anyway, neat!

Tipsy Prophet

10,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kyla_Ewens
I can't tell if that shopkeeper is a guy or a girl...and he/she makes me think of Ciel from Black Butler. The hair...the eyes...the goth dress. Anyway, neat!
Confirmed to be a girl not to long ago. :O

Unholy Sweetheart

14,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
If you look closely outside the shop there is a MANga-kun (User Image) at the door, behind the curtains staring at your soul.

Cluttered Gaian

Freckles4d37

You just helped me notice that for each image, her eyepatch is on a different side. cool a

Nanakka
If you look closely outside the shop there is a MANga-kun (User Image) at the door, behind the curtains staring at your soul.

LOVED THAT. rofl

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sweatpants Princess
Freckles4d37

You just helped me notice that for each image, her eyepatch is on a different side. cool a

haha you're welcome? xD Yeah, I think that's so cool! It's also the character from the gaia profile page option. The shy one, at least.

Greedy Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Hope it stays permanently. Want to see variety of items! blaugh

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
For those of you who just joined this thread: A helpful summary.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perkele, as the Finns would say.

[edit]I should have added a category that said, "HEY DID ANYONE ELSE REALIZE THAT SHE KIND OF LOOKS LIKE CIEL FROM KUROSHITSUJI" with an accompanying picture of Ciel in the pink dress with his arms crossed and looking VERY displeased, but I figure that would fall under "IT'S A TRAP" anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff