• Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Razumi Yazura
Daniel has Amnesia
Melly Kwistmass
Magus
General Error
We're sorry, but this store is only available to users in the U.S.

neutral

User Image

^

emotion_facepalm

and yeah, Murasaki (wow, what an incredibly phoned in japanese name, there) is totally a ripoff of trap! Ciel in terms of design. ********

The fact that she is a girl is even more of a disappointment
I seriously though it was a guy. gonk M'heh.

The wiki is listing her as a girl, and judging by that bleh art for profiles from ages ago, looks like she has tits, but now her design's been a little tweaked to be an obvious clone of Ciel, except actually a girl.

What were they thinking? I hope not that this would actually appeal to people

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Daniel has Amnesia
The wiki is listing her as a girl, and judging by that bleh art for profiles from ages ago, looks like she has tits, but now her design's been a little tweaked to be an obvious clone of Ciel, except actually a girl.

No. The profile character is actually a different person. She's in Monster Galaxy and is named Serene. This appears to be the case of character design recycling.

It kind of makes me think this store NPC is trying to cosplay as the Monster Galaxy character in some way like a person would cosplay someone they like in a game.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Razumi Yazura
Daniel has Amnesia

No. The profile character is actually a different person. She's in Monster Galaxy and is named Serene. This appears to be the case of character design recycling.

It kind of makes me think this store NPC is trying to cosplay as the Monster Galaxy character in some way like a person would cosplay someone they like in a game.

Oh, maybe. Then if you put it that way, then its possibly a guy. Murasaki is really more of a guy's name, anyway.

Of course mindless people would automatically assume said character is a girl solely based on appearance. Narrow minded-ness at its finest, I suppose. Someone better tell whoever made the wiki article that they are a short sighted idiot.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Daniel has Amnesia
Razumi Yazura
Daniel has Amnesia

Oh, maybe. Then if you put it that way, then its possibly a guy. Murasaki is really more of a guy's name, anyway.

Of course mindless people would automatically assume said character is a girl solely based on appearance. Narrow minded-ness at its finest, I suppose. Someone better tell whoever made the wiki article that they are a short sighted idiot.
I usually don't trust wikis all that much until more information is said on a character.

I was thinking about that. Murasaki automatically seems more like a male name to me, but as I look it up, it appears that it's also a female name. Hm. It's hard to tell, but simply because of the overall appearance, I would like to say that this character is male. I know that Gaia may change it later on to make the gender more apparent, though. If this character is seen in more places, that is.

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Generous 100
Melly Kwistmass
Magus
General Error

neutral

User Image

My feelings exactly

Shy Kitten

I'm in canada and it says it's only for the US
so I hope someone puts up an item list just so I can check out that stuff on the mp instead lol

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Kurr Sugar Skulls
so I hope someone puts up an item list just so I can check out that stuff on the mp instead lol
Ridley created an item list already.

Masterful Misfit

22,975 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Kurr Sugar Skulls

Someone did.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-watch-item-list/t.79286719/

Salty Gawker

Nice store. Too bad its muricans only. The giant (NOT) zaku is lovely though

Distinct Shapeshifter

Ooh, I see a Happy Melody SDplus figure in the back... Perhaps Mecha Neko sells CI items?

Nimble Bunny

8,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Magus
General Error

neutral

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm a Canadian so can't enter it.
I'm glad I stopped giving Gaia my money and I'm not going to give another cent.

Friendly Seeker

Magus
General Error

neutral

Friendly Seeker

yurai
Melly Kwistmass
Magus
General Error

neutral

User Image

My feelings exactly

Lupine Labtech

The Shopkeeper looks ********' insane.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items