Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fairy

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
I have to say,
I really don't think that the shopkeeper's a 'she'. Murasaki looks like a cosplay of Ciel's disguise in Black Butler.
User Image
Eye patch and all.

That said, a cosplay shop would be nice. I may not make use of it all that often, but it's a good idea. now if only it wasn't cash based. User Image

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Obi Aoi
Lazarus Larkin
Obi Aoi
I wish at least visiting was enabled... Not really fair... And at the times when NPCs would dress up (Halloween, Xmas), we would have to search (or welcome the screenshots) I guess... Thank oyu for everyone who posted screenshots, I was curious of the NPC and her lines.
Now what I'm curious of: what is behind the "Learn Murasaki's story" link (below the the NPC picture and the buttons there)? Because usually those links at each shop NPC lead to certain manga or mini comic chapter, but I see no chapter that would be about her.

It goes to the CrossStitch mini comic, for some reason.

Strange. It's either a glitch or only U.S. people can see the comic too? (Btw, are you from the US?) Hmm, wondering why it's like that...
I'm from the US and I can confirm that the link goes straight to the CrossStitch mini comic.

Interstellar Explorer

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Obi Aoi
Lazarus Larkin
Obi Aoi
I wish at least visiting was enabled... Not really fair... And at the times when NPCs would dress up (Halloween, Xmas), we would have to search (or welcome the screenshots) I guess... Thank oyu for everyone who posted screenshots, I was curious of the NPC and her lines.
Now what I'm curious of: what is behind the "Learn Murasaki's story" link (below the the NPC picture and the buttons there)? Because usually those links at each shop NPC lead to certain manga or mini comic chapter, but I see no chapter that would be about her.

It goes to the CrossStitch mini comic, for some reason.

Strange. It's either a glitch or only U.S. people can see the comic too? (Btw, are you from the US?) Hmm, wondering why it's like that...
I'm from the US and I can confirm that the link goes straight to the CrossStitch mini comic.

I see, thank you. Then glitch or they didn't upload the latest mini comic about her yet.

Also, if anyone is interested, there's already a Gaiapedia article of her:
http://gaia.wikia.com/wiki/NPC:Murasaki

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The shopkeeper looks like a cross of Suigintou and Barasuishou (sp?)

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I thought it was a man dressed as a woman.

I wonder why they have this separate from the cash shop. I mean, I think we've always had anime-related items. Maybe it's because this is the first that is actually saying it IS FMA and not just some parody of it? Though I wonder if those items will even stay around for very long either...

Eh. At the moment, to me, it just seems pointless. But I guess we'll see when they start adding more stuff to it. Though that makes me wonder if they're going to sort through the shops and throw in clothes into hers.

Fashionable Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
she some how reminds me of perona but purple.

Sparkly Millionaire

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Lazarus Larkin
Mrs Rayne Black
Very cute store! I don't typically go for commons....But, it is still cute.

....there aren't any commons in that store....

In my opinion, anything boughten in a store...Is a common....Just sayin.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Mrs Rayne Black
Lazarus Larkin
Mrs Rayne Black
Very cute store! I don't typically go for commons....But, it is still cute.

....there aren't any commons in that store....

In my opinion, anything boughten in a store...Is a common....Just sayin.

So... all the Cash items are commons in your eyes?

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Silver_The_Hedgehog_3
User Image

Not allowed in cuz I'm not American... boo.

One thing tho... if they keep this restriction, it won't really count for much cuz people will be buying the cosplay stuff and selling it on the Marketplace. So non Americans will be able to get hold of it one way or another, therefore making a mockery of the restriction.

I'm not really interested one way or another, just that when I'm not allowed in anyplace, I immediately want to know what's there! xd

User Image

I think this, too. It's just plain dumb.

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
With the region restriction: And people rip anime DVDs (and DVRs of anime) and pass them around across the globe. Your point?

While I personally don't agree with it myself (and while I think it affects a smaller proportion of the site than you'd think - Gaia's US-centric, although a sizable minority is from outside the country), it's not QUITE pointless. It's not that they want to prevent you from getting the items, it's that - I believe - Gaia (well, Funi) doesn't have the right to take your euros/pounds/dollars/your local currency here. That's probably why they're region-restricted, yet not soulbound.

On commons: ...no, just no @ the chick who said that anything "boughten" in a store is a common. Generally, the term - at least in my experience - applies only to stores that sell items for the pure game currency (in this case, gold) and that aren't limited edition (so, Dernier Cri isn't included in this). Items that can be bought only through the microtransaction currency (cash) aren't usually counted in that.

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
NEEDS MORE ITEMS scream COSPLAY ITEMS scream LIKE OF TSKUNE ANO (Rosario+Vampire)AND L(Death Note) MORE... COSPLAY, NO...COSPLAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
face.pngUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
8-Bit Revolution
IT'S THE CHICK FROM PROFILES!
I love Gaia forever

hurrah! I was wondering when they'd use her again.

Kawaii Trash

I'm really unhappy with this. . . this totally defeats the purpose of trying to put together a cosplay with GAIA-BASED items, not from TRUE anime! And the shopkeeper looks too much like Ciel from Black Butler! I love gaia and everything but I really wish I hadn't come back to THIS from my hiatus!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Melly Kwistmass
Magus
General Error
We're sorry, but this store is only available to users in the U.S.

neutral

User Image

^

emotion_facepalm

and yeah, Murasaki (wow, what an incredibly phoned in japanese name, there) is totally a ripoff of trap! Ciel in terms of design. ********

The fact that she is a girl is even more of a disappointment

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Daniel has Amnesia
Melly Kwistmass
Magus
General Error
We're sorry, but this store is only available to users in the U.S.

neutral

User Image

^

emotion_facepalm

and yeah, Murasaki (wow, what an incredibly phoned in japanese name, there) is totally a ripoff of trap! Ciel in terms of design. ********

The fact that she is a girl is even more of a disappointment
I seriously though it was a guy. gonk M'heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff