Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hoarder

16,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I just happened to be perusing the shops, and it looks like a new one is in the works! Pretty cool!

It's called Mecha Neko, and it's described as having "uniquely anime-inspired clothing and gear." The store owner, Murasaki, is awfully cute and she seems to use a lot of cutesy emoticons and stutter a lot. Puli seems to be the name of her little companion [who reminds me of Momo from Revolutionary Girl Utena]!

I just wanted to share! I'm sure that there'll be an announcement about it soon, but I've never been looking at Gaia and seen a new store manifest out of the ether like that before! Literally, one click away, one click back and WAM, there it was!

clarion's King

Super Model

General Error
We're sorry, but this store is only available to users in the U.S.

neutral

Shirtless Fatcat

it has a FMA brotherhood watch in it....

HOLY s**t ARE WE GETTING A COSPLAY SHOP?!?!?!

edit: Picturefor those who cant see it.
Hee hee. As if everything else on Gaia weren't anime inspired. ^^
Well, mostly.

But that sounds cool. I'd probably buy stuff from there. biggrin

Rainbow Hoarder

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Magus
General Error

neutral

Oh no! D: That HAS to be only because it's under construction! I would think that it'd be a little silly if they had a new cosplay shop open only to Americans.

Survivor

12,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Survivor 150
I must admit, I think I will like this store. I can't wait for other items to release. Shopkeeper looks pretty cool too.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IT'S THE CHICK FROM PROFILES!
I love Gaia forever

Magical Neko

24,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
BLK Kitti
Magus
General Error

neutral

Oh no! D: That HAS to be only because it's under construction! I would think that it'd be a little silly if they had a new cosplay shop open only to Americans.
if the stuff is licensed in america only then the sponsors might not let it be available outside. sad i hope that isn't the case though.

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Magus
General Error

neutral

User Image

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
â–¶ â–¶ gaia_crown
      Wow! Nice find! I'm not really sure how this anime-inspired clothing will
      look, considering that a lot of our items have already been inspired by anime.
      I'll be looking forward to see what's in store for us in the future! Hopefully that
      "Only Available in The U.S." error is just temporary while it's being set up,
      because if that's the case, there will be a lot of angered Gaians, now doubt.

User Image
Store Front
User Image
Chance Item!

Magical Bunny

User Image

Do not want.

Angelic Nitemare

IS THAT AN FMA RIG?!

Sonovabeetch.

Rainbow Hoarder

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Skyhart
I must admit, I think I will like this store. I can't wait for other items to release. Shopkeeper look pretty cool too.

I'm right there with you! I think that it'd be pretty cool if they has a shop wherein they consolidated a lot of their 'official' cosplay merchandise. Most of the cosplay items they have here on Gaia are, understandably, just a LITTLE bit removed from the original trademarked name, even if it's still obvious what you'd be using it for cosplay-wise. Since the FMA Brotherhood watch that's listed in the shop at the moment has the actual name of the series on it, I wonder if Gaia isn't going to be partnering with the US copyright-holding companies to make 'official' Gaia items as part of their usual habit of doing series promotion?

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Is it another GC store?
emotion_donotwant

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Now that is pretty cool. ^u^ I'm interested to see what items we'll get when it's officially open.
Nice find! Thanks for sharing. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces