Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

10,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I want to be an imperial! (Is this event still live?)

Amorous Prophet

12,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
i'm a star wars fan all the way and would gladly join the rebels if given a chance.

Divine Knight

12,225 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Strawberry-Fappuccino
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THIS OUT WITH ME FOR 200+ PAGES, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. TEAM STAR WARS FTW!!! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!

Anytime

Aged Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sorry It Is Over, But...Maybe U Can Still Get The Items? I Like Loki From The Avengers...

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
REFSergeant
Strawberry-Fappuccino
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THIS OUT WITH ME FOR 200+ PAGES, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. TEAM STAR WARS FTW!!! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS!

Anytime

This was an interesting event sad to say only a few can not miss it. smile Still The Empire will stand no matter how much the rebel forces tries to fight against it. > biggrin

Team Star Wars wins. biggrin

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Andrew_Leah
REFSergeant
Strawberry-Fappuccino

Anytime

This was an interesting event sad to say only a few can not miss it. smile Still The Empire will stand no matter how much the rebel forces tries to fight against it. > biggrin

Did we? : D There hasn't been a dev with results...

Wealthy Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
Gimme my sing back bishes T.T T.T T.T

Blessed Cleric

Icequeen102990
Symbolon
Icequeen102990
User Image
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

//wants a Doctor Who option

Doctor Who would so win, hands down. Even if it only entered now.

so true. they should have a doctor who/torcwood conteast. now THAT would be interesting!
Sadly, I haven't managed to watch Torchwood yet. However, I know that the invulnerable dude is the main character, and really want to watch it when I get the chance.

Blessed Cleric

Rukia Arisawa
Andrew_Leah
REFSergeant
Strawberry-Fappuccino

Anytime

As of the last dev announcement, the top two scorers were Imperials, then Rebels.
I think we'll win. Hands down.
Starwars all the way

Mewling Raider

Kurohimemiya
*is overwhelmed by the cuteness of it all* Eeeeeeee! You're so CUTE! >///< *glomps* emotion_kirakira

и є я ם ʏ

══════════════════════════════════════════

*blink*
I'm glad to have pleased you, master.
4laugh

Sweet Bunny

22,575 Points
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Symbolon
Rukia Arisawa
Andrew_Leah
REFSergeant
Strawberry-Fappuccino

Anytime

As of the last dev announcement, the top two scorers were Imperials, then Rebels.

I hope we win!!! ^____^

surf_fari's Significant Otter

Wily Werewolf

nerdizzle92
Kurohimemiya
*is overwhelmed by the cuteness of it all* Eeeeeeee! You're so CUTE! >///< *glomps* emotion_kirakira

и є я ם ʏ

*blink*
I'm glad to have pleased you, master.
4laugh

Haha~ ^w^ I wish we could have kept our tags! >w< That would have been SO awesome.

Divine Knight

12,225 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Strawberry-Fappuccino
Symbolon
Rukia Arisawa
Andrew_Leah
REFSergeant
Strawberry-Fappuccino

Anytime

I hope we win!!! ^____^

I would find it hard to believe if we did not win since the dev update they posted put Imperials at 3k+ and Rebels I think at about 1-2k+ and Brony were at 900ish. Though I do believe we'll find out monday or so.

Festive Celebrator

gonk I missed it.

I like Obi Wan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out