Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars vs Avengers

Star Wars 0.58204334365325 58.2% [ 188 ]
Avengers 0.41795665634675 41.8% [ 135 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Beloved Lover

Star Wars has the weight of it's years, as far as movies go. It's captured the imagination of fans since the 70s. I thoroughly enjoy the Marvel movies, but I'm afraid that Star Wars would win in an all out battle of badassery!

I would appreciate a quote from someone if you can (rebel or imperial please ^_^).

Also, Edward Norton was the best Hulk. ^_^

Ice-Cold Prophet

feefee-chan
I WANT TO BE REBEL PLEASE QUOTE

Quote me first!

Ruthless Mage

Kathami195
Star Wars has the weight of it's years, as far as movies go. It's captured the imagination of fans since the 70s. I thoroughly enjoy the Marvel movies, but I'm afraid that Star Wars would win in an all out battle of badassery!

I would appreciate a quote from someone if you can (rebel or imperial please ^_^).

Also, Edward Norton was the best Hulk. ^_^

Welcome to the Dark Side

Ruthless Mage

feefee-chan
I WANT TO BE REBEL PLEASE QUOTE

I can help your overall allegiance, now you simply need to rebel

10,800 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Darth Vader is so depressing. We need some humor and that is why I think the Avengers should win this. Iron man and Thor are awesome. xp So go Avengers. Though I don't think they will win. sad
Quote me! smile
avengers is okay but i prefer starwars better

Beloved Lover

fruttihp
Quote me! smile
And it continues, mwahaha!

Gawker

Beloved Lover

Votre Sourire
Yoda ..?
and Amidala wink

Gawker

Kathami195
Votre Sourire
Yoda ..?
and Amidala wink
Hehehehe whee

Lupine Knight

11,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Yoda And Darth Vader

Feral Kitten

8,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
Hachiorsan
unhappy-peach
Hachiorsan
I haven't seen any star wars movies at all xd

I have a feelings I like Avengers more

Starwars movies are pretty cool. I love Avengers more thu. Depends on if you like futuristic Scifi or Superheroes more.
I personally cant believe you haven't see the movies or read the comics. Missing out on some culture there. whee

Thank you for quoting me biggrin Well there are tons of cultures or movies out there I've seen. Yes I like sci-fi more, but not futuristic Sci-fi. emotion_hug

I'm actually a big fan of movies myself. Ever watched Fifth Element? Pretty cool movie even thu it's pretty old. Idk. I guess cause I love stuff like that I don't really see how others cant like it.

Feral Kitten

8,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
ladyxdnyx
Darth Vader is so depressing. We need some humor and that is why I think the Avengers should win this. Iron man and Thor are awesome. xp So go Avengers. Though I don't think they will win. sad

Really? What about the Hulk? He was part of the avengers. The constant struggle that he goes thu is incredible depressing. Two different personalities in on body, constant struggle of rage, not only that but he ends up hurting ppl he doesn't want to hurt. Can you imagine the agony he goes thru. Captain America? How would you like to work hard to stop an enemy, end up frozen and when you wake up next everything you know has changed, everyone you know is gone.
I wouldn't choose the Avengers because of their "lack of depression". They are probably more depressing if you actually concentrate on them. Sorry if I sound like I'm coming after you, I just disagree with your opinion is all.

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
ladyxdnyx

Star Wars must win. Darth Vader is awesome as well. I remember playing the game Apples to Apples and I put down Darth Vader for the topic of loveable. I got a point because Darth Vader was chosen as loveable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff