Avengers 0.41795665634675 41.8% [ 135 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Versatile Shapeshifter

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Rebuilder 100
I'm more of a Star Wars fan than anything. I enjoy the lightsaber battles along with the force. Though I do wish to hear what you like about Star Wars or Avengers and why you like them.

Ghostly Elder

In all honesty, I'm pro Star Wars, mainly because I love the storyline and the characters, plus I was never really big on Marvel super heroes, more of a D.C. kinda gal.

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
One reason why I like Avengers more is because it has a better cast of characters, While Han Solo is amazing (and sexy with Harrison Ford), he alone can't stand against Iron Man and Nick Fury and Black Widow and Hawk Eye and Captain America....

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I prefer Star Wars.... buuuut.... I do like the Avengers.

I still want Star Wars to win this event XP

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Dictator Von Roulette
One reason why I like Avengers more is because it has a better cast of characters, While Han Solo is amazing (and sexy with Harrison Ford), he alone can't stand against Iron Man and Nick Fury and Black Widow and Hawk Eye and Captain America....

Awh, i disagree. There's more than Just Han Solo. There's Obi Wan, and Luke.

So unfair.

And Star Wars definitely has the better Villains talk2hand

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
There is no third option.

Therefore, I cannot give unto you an opinion.

Gallant Knight

Yes, I Darth Vader have been voted the best villain of all time. Also, Star Wars must win because it is one of the greatest film series of all time. May the Fourth Be With You!

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Dictator Von Roulette

So unfair.

Are you taking in count that marvel villains could easily defeat the Empire.
Doctor Octopus alone could easily take control of the Death Star and shoot on all Empire's cruisers.
Glactus can play soccer if he wants to with the Death Star itself as a ball!
Dark Phoenix could destroy the whole galaxy of Star Wars with just a thought.
Should I go on?

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Yeata Zi
Dictator Von Roulette

So unfair.

I don't care much for Obi Wan, since he is just an average mentor character (though he does get fleshed out a lot more in the new trilogy, but I am keeping my focus on the original trilogy just like I am trying to keep my focus on the movie alone) and Luke is your standard hero. What makes Han unique is the he shot first, which at the time wasn't a common thing for movie heroes to do.
I can't choose .. I love them both equally i grew up watching Star Wars and reading Marvel Comics.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zero the hunter
Yeata Zi
Dictator Von Roulette

So unfair.

Doctor Octopus alone could easily take control of the Death Star and shoot on all Empire's cruisers.
Should I go on?
Don't pull out Dark Phoenix or Galactus. Horribly OP characters. So much so that they are hardly even interesting.

What I like about the Marvel universe is that t5he heroes are flawed characters... however, their villains aren't nearly as flawed--so they are horribly uninteresting.

Except for sometimes Gambit.

But to me, he's in the same boat as Han Solo.

cjjb5830's Significant Otter

Gracious Duck

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Black Widow and Pepper Potts? ******** yeah, Avengers!
Plus, Loki is totally awesome, haha.

Apocalyptic Visionary

I'm a huge Star Wars fan! I just recently got introduced to the Avengers. They're okay but they're not the DC Universe. biggrin

Dangerous Cat

40,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Star Wars, definitely. Avengers are cool too, though.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi
Zero the hunter
Yeata Zi
Dictator Von Roulette

So unfair.

Should I go on?
Don't pull out Dark Phoenix or Galactus. Horribly OP characters. So much so that they are hardly even interesting.

What I like about the Marvel universe is that t5he heroes are flawed characters... however, their villains aren't nearly as flawed--so they are horribly uninteresting.

Except for sometimes Gambit.

But to me, he's in the same boat as Han Solo.
Well I once had a class of superheros in my school for social studies. DC heroes are close to greek/roman mythology. Great people that are nearly gods that accomplish astonishing feats. DC heroes are like icons to aspire that are far away from humans.
Marvel heroes are closer to a human. They are vulnerable and not as nearly godly as the DC heroes. They have flaws to have a closer relation to the people. They are less of icons and more of role models.

As for the Gambit/Solo. They are both rouges and interested in themselves and money. The only difference besides the powers, is that one is a french. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff