Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Am I right?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Marie looks more flirtatious, and Anne just looks like a dumb blonde.
Aerrisky
Skyelark
I dont support either of them, but perhaps because Anne Corinne is anorexic and based off of an anorexic person in real life. sweatdrop

Also Marie's red hair tips are awesome. And so is her outfit, but I thought all the guys would like Anne, hmm...whatever. Also marie looks more flirty and could care less and anne is more evil and sinister. She seems to be the quarter of a brain behind this.

Guess what? You can be skinny without being anorexic! If they really were anorexic, they'd have NO BOOBS.

Many fanboys can tell you that this is blatantly untrue.

They could of have a boob job..
xLostRealityx
Aerrisky
Skyelark
I dont support either of them, but perhaps because Anne Corinne is anorexic and based off of an anorexic person in real life. sweatdrop

Also Marie's red hair tips are awesome. And so is her outfit, but I thought all the guys would like Anne, hmm...whatever. Also marie looks more flirty and could care less and anne is more evil and sinister. She seems to be the quarter of a brain behind this.

Guess what? You can be skinny without being anorexic! If they really were anorexic, they'd have NO BOOBS.

Then, you could easily see the surgery scars, it's not like they hide their boobs.
Aerrisky
xLostRealityx
Aerrisky
Skyelark

Then, you could easily see the surgery scars, it's not like they hide their boobs.

o.O not if the scars have healed over time..
xLostRealityx

Scars fade, but they never really heal. Seriously, you would be able to tell.
Aerrisky
xLostRealityx

Scars fade, but they never really heal. Seriously, you would be able to tell.

Scars do fade and only if you actually make them sit down so you can examine them.. i dought your going to be able to tell..

Dapper Lunatic

ok lets just say Anna went on one of those over accesive diets where you eat very little!
DrusillaRaintree
Animeking007
DrusillaRaintree
Animeking007
DrusillaRaintree
SeaDrag0n
bump

Please, bump in the Chatterbox.

I don't know about it, but it seems to me that Anne is more evil and also smarter than her sister: don't kill me, Marie fans, but she really looks like a party-animal kind of blonde, and that kissing lips pose seems too flirty for me, girl. And yes, there's the fact of Anne's skinny looks, but I still think that she's the strategist of them two, the most calculist, etc.

Marie is smarter than Anna, in fact Anna even said "Sister is so smart"

That can mean nothing... I mean, I call my sister fat all the time and that doesn't mean she's fat...
Hum, I'm back to my original theory that the twins are evil clones from each other. 3nodding

What? Their twins not clones! And they arn't evil!

I'm sorry, I'm just a girl, so I can't be that fascinated about them as you do, guys. sweatdrop And they do seem equal to me...

I'm fancinated by Marie (which is irony for this topic), and I'm a girl.

They really don't see equal to me... I could see Marie secretly being a bit more childish and innocent, not completely enjoying the life they have, and Anna being the serious, mature one who makes all the important decisions, and at the same time, trying to make sure her and Marie keep the close bond they have (they HAVE to be close--they finish each other's sentences for crying out loud!)

Even though they're twins, I can see Anna being more of a "big sister", comforting Marie when she's upset, or at least trying to.

And to think, I used to hate these sisters.

Okay, I'm done. ^^;;;

Dapper Lunatic

Crystalline Macabre
DrusillaRaintree
Animeking007
DrusillaRaintree
Animeking007
DrusillaRaintree
SeaDrag0n
bump

I don't know about it, but it seems to me that Anne is more evil and also smarter than her sister: don't kill me, Marie fans, but she really looks like a party-animal kind of blonde, and that kissing lips pose seems too flirty for me, girl. And yes, there's the fact of Anne's skinny looks, but I still think that she's the strategist of them two, the most calculist, etc.

That can mean nothing... I mean, I call my sister fat all the time and that doesn't mean she's fat...
Hum, I'm back to my original theory that the twins are evil clones from each other. 3nodding

I'm sorry, I'm just a girl, so I can't be that fascinated about them as you do, guys. sweatdrop And they do seem equal to me...

They really don't see equal to me... I could see Marie secretly being a bit more childish and innocent, not completely enjoying the life they have, and Anna being the serious, mature one who makes all the important decisions, and at the same time, trying to make sure her and Marie keep the close bond they have (they HAVE to be close--they finish each other's sentences for crying out loud!)

Even though they're twins, I can see Anna being more of a "big sister", comforting Marie when she's upset, or at least trying to.

Okay, I'm done. ^^;;;

woah, you've been reading my comics havn't you?
i dunno whats with them. i say that people are currently catering to their immediate responses and not to long-term profit. aka...people wanna be fast rebels. (hehehe)...honestly. whats up with that?!
Animeking007
Crystalline Macabre
DrusillaRaintree
Animeking007
DrusillaRaintree
Animeking007
DrusillaRaintree
SeaDrag0n
bump

Okay, I'm done. ^^;;;

No, actually. I guess we have the same opinions on how the sisters would act. Great minds think alike, you know. Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

Actually, you've gotten me quite curious about your comics. I'd love to read them.

Dapper Lunatic

Crystalline Macabre
Animeking007
Crystalline Macabre
DrusillaRaintree
Animeking007
DrusillaRaintree
Animeking007
DrusillaRaintree
SeaDrag0n
bump

Okay, I'm done. ^^;;;

No, actually. I guess we have the same opinions on how the sisters would act. Great minds think alike, you know. Well, not really, but you know what I mean.

Actually, you've gotten me quite curious about your comics. I'd love to read them.

my comics are found here - http://gaiash.deviantart.com/
YAY VON HELSON SISTERS blaugh

I love them both!

They're both so kind!

So pretty!

So generous!
They're so lovable! SO COOL!

Dapper Lunatic

[= bani =]
YAY VON HELSON SISTERS blaugh

I love them both!

They're both so kind!