Welcome to Gaia! ::

From underground up. Go to the Isle De Gambino. And look closely. Can you see it? The rubble is gone, we can see into the belly of the beast, where G-CORP once held sway. Gambino's interior design, easy for us to spot. He's coming back. Escape whilst you still can. wink
I want the Von Helson Wenches to get their come-uppance. Long Live Johnny K.!
*gasp* I just noticed that too.
give to gambino. get rid of the olsen twin rejects!
There are support beams.

This is how hyper I am right now:
You cannot make another post so soon after your last, please try again in a short while
I wonder... might something undeadly happen to the reconstruction crew?
yeah, this could be the start of the "they're not dead. they never die" and "GURNNY LIVES" warnings LabtechX was giving out at the anniversary.
Calmer
I wonder... might something undeadly happen to the reconstruction crew?

hey technically I am trapped in that rubble, so anything that will help me get out will be much appreciated. xd 3nodding
Tortured-Bunny.
im guessing that they have made like 20 drawing's of the construction, and that they are added and are just waiting for gold to push the one drawing after the other.
4 or 5 seems more likely, given that this only just happened. However, I wonder what modifications will be made afterwards...
Yeah, that extra little spoilers money stuff has to go to something.

I wonder if it's going to be teh same mansion or something bigger?
*eeek* this is sooooo exciting. I joined after the G-Corp madness. (November to be exact) I've never seen Gambino's mansion. I wonder what it'll look like?
Hmm this will be certainly interesting to see... I wasent here for any of the other events except the ball but i think this will turn out to be a fun event.
Actually now I see Gambino at the mansion and you can donate to him. I only donated 1029 gold but every little bit counts.

Distinct Dabbler

I think that the vials are going to suddenly go up in price.... wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas