Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the mansion got bigger again? 3nodding
Yea eek ...in fact it got a lot bigger, wierd the bar hasn't moved though.
DJ YoungSoulja

We need to donate more, or this event won't happen on easter gonk
Metsysman
DJ YoungSoulja

We need to donate more, or this event won't happen on easter gonk
Well I think when worse comes to worse the admins will step in, by that I mean if we don't fill it in because of are lack of gold and trust for gambino the admins will fill the bar but polt wise they will say some rich mysterious person did it not them.
Why are you donating? The bar is timed; it doesn't depend on how much you donate and things like that. neutral
-] Disturbed Cookie [-
Why are you donating? The bar is timed; it doesn't depend on how much you donate and things like that. neutral
I do believe its time, but why hasn't it moved yet? I mean its looked that way sinces yesterday
-] Disturbed Cookie [-
well we think (us gambino supporters) will get items for donating 3nodding

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
-] Disturbed Cookie [-
Because some people still think thear gonna get a item or some thign for donating.
DJ YoungSoulja
-] Disturbed Cookie [-
I do believe its time, but why hasn't it moved yet? I mean its looked that way sinces yesterday
true
~I-Mac~
-] Disturbed Cookie [-
well we think (us gambino supporters) will get items for donating 3nodding
or maybe double what you donated back. surprised
If you believe you are getting items then it was wrong of you to donate in the first place. The whole idea of donating is to help with good intentions, I mean if you just donated just for the items that you probably are not going to get you hjave just wasted your time.
GAMBINO!! POOR HELPLESS GAMBINO!! . . .wait . . .isn't that what people use tocall Babe Ruth? The Great Gambino . . .or was it the Great Bambino? . . . Oh well . . .I donated. I hope this huge manshion becomes something good for us Gaians . . .I'd hate to help some evil dude with his evil plan to take over Gaia . . . sweatdrop
Maybe he's all paranoid because he was attacked once, and he doesn't want to be attacked again. A la President Bush.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff