Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have never caught the disease known as "flame". I don't do. I follow the rule, do one to others, as you do unto yourself. People are people, and there will always be a stupid question, but you just have to grin and bear it. Telling people they're noObs, is quite noOb-ish all in itself anyway. Like, why have people made a new word to represent stupid people, you don't go around in public calling people noObs do they?
Welcome to the world.
false_angel_of_light
I usually flame, or be sarcastic when it is an utterly stupid topic, for say "I need a boyfriend/girlfriend." Other than that, some people forgot to realize that they were once nOObs as well.
Not entirely. Not everyone acts like "n00bs." But everyone was once a Newbie. There is an undefined difference.

• n00bs are more of the [idiots] who don't always type correctly and ask [stupid] questions.
  • Newbie is someone who's new to something and not neccessarily a n00b. They can be very intellegint.
Yes, I also notice a lot of unnecessary rudeness on Gaia. I chalk it up to too many kids on the internet. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff