Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Rigel: In case you hadn't noticed, we've taken over the Cash Shop!

Mintaka: Mintaka: If we're stuck on this planet, we might as well do something fun.

Rigel: Anyway, since we now have new jobs, we thought we'd host our first contest. All you have to do is wow us by sharing your edits to the latest manga, which is pretty much all about us. The three most creative, funny or outstanding entries will win one of the new Animated Items.

Mintaka: Make sure you peruse all these rules before entering:

• Edits should contain images from any of the recent Sparkle comics; edits using only images from other comics won't count for this contest.
  • Post your entry only once. We promise we'll look at every one!
  • You can enter as many different edits as you like.
  • Try to remove images when quoting each other. That way it's not the same images posted over and over again.
  • Edits should be safe for work and abide by the Terms of Service.
  • We'll choose our favorite three images. 1st Prize gets the Spectacular Golden Halo, 2nd Prize gets Baron the Lively Owl, and 3rd Prize gets Sweet Charming Blush.
  • Contest ends on June 1st, so please post your edits before then!
  • Five Dollar Foot-long edits are immediately disqualified. We're serious about this one. Deadly serious.

Rigel: There you have it! Saiph is going to make himself useful by posting all the pages for you to edit. Scroll down to see!
    Saiph: "Make myself useful?" Feh, Rigel just can't admit he doesn't know how to use image tags.

Anyway, here are all of our manga pages without text, to make your edits a little easier:

Hatsya: And of course you can always use the actual pages, located in the manga and mini comics sections! Good luck everyone!

Zeuto's Wife

Oh I'm so excited. @ w@
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

gσσ :: my fandom’s color coded

Awesome.

Tipsy Tycoon

11,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

4,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Noob

Shy Friend

Saw it comingUser Image
HOPE I WIN THIS STUFF IS AWSOME ! mrgreen

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
[NPC] Saiph & Hatsya
    Saiph: "Make myself useful?" Feh, Rigel just can't admit he doesn't know how to use image tags.

Anyway, here are all of our manga pages without text, to make your edits a little easier:

Hatsya: And of course you can always use the actual pages, located in the manga and mini comics sections! Good luck everyone!

cool store

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces