Welcome to Gaia! ::

how do i make money????????
knifee
how do i make money????????

get a job
where do i get a job?
knifee
where do i get a job?

get off your a**...pick up a newspaper...look in the classifieds...find a job that suits you...apply...and pray they hire you.
?? are u talking about the game or real life?
knifee
?? are u talking about the game or real life?

What game? Gaia isn't a game, it's a Roleplaying community or what us normal people call a forum. 3nodding
ok how do i get gold in the game so i can buy some better cloths?
Go to the home page of gaia, and click on the thing that says, "MAKING GOLD" To the left on a bar. And this is the wrong forum. Anything you do makes you gold.
y is my person wering no cloths? i put some on him when i click on him in the top left but on forums he wers nout y?
It looks like your wearing clothes to me. neutral

And you had to choose the flame top? xp
Ech... flipping n00bs...

If you post, you'll get money. End of flipping story.
ok dear calm down im new very new i just made a account and i wonderd if there was any nice people on the game and i brought this top because i dont know where to buy some good stuff xp
The flames top and pants are some of the cheapest items on Gaia and will usually earn you no respect if wore amongst the Gaian populous. 3nodding

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/about.php?info=quickstart#1

Read all of this... when I say all I mean ALL

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
knifee
ok dear calm down im new very new i just made a account and i wonderd if there was any nice people on the game and i brought this top because i dont know where to buy some good stuff xp
Save up gold. That's how you buy good clothes. It took me a month to get this shirt. So you really should learn to save money. Gaia has auctally helped me in the real world. I don't go blow it all off in one place anymore! I blow it off in like seven!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff