Welcome to Gaia! ::

Special Snowflake

Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime
I'm not sure from the announcement what the personal palette thing is... they let you make an item where you can pick multiple hair items and and have them recolored the color you want?
Hair must be existing items that contain multi-pose recolors. But I don't quite get the facial feature part. That's weird.

I read the rules to try and figure things out. I'm guessing you can recolor some mariko eyes or a lip set or some noses or one of the eyeshadows/blushes, but if there's multiple poses in those items (like Princess Manner) you can only pick up to two poses from it, one for each face recolor item (since it lets you do two).
Then the ticket is boring as batshit and can go back to whichever uncreative brain it crawled out of >=| That limits the choices to 90% feminine or boyish options due to the current pool of items. Amazing how Gaia can find new ways to further push out the masculine market.
Good gold earner though, if you pick the right items emotion_awesome

Star

I really hope to see the talker items in this

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

Sand Dancer Shaka
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime
I'm not sure from the announcement what the personal palette thing is... they let you make an item where you can pick multiple hair items and and have them recolored the color you want?
Hair must be existing items that contain multi-pose recolors. But I don't quite get the facial feature part. That's weird.

I read the rules to try and figure things out. I'm guessing you can recolor some mariko eyes or a lip set or some noses or one of the eyeshadows/blushes, but if there's multiple poses in those items (like Princess Manner) you can only pick up to two poses from it, one for each face recolor item (since it lets you do two).
Then the ticket is boring as batshit and can go back to whichever uncreative brain it crawled out of >=| That limits the choices to 90% feminine or boyish options due to the current pool of items. Amazing how Gaia can find new ways to further push out the masculine market.
Good gold earner though, if you pick the right items emotion_awesome
Only worth it if you can pull the ticket straight out of the RIG, then you can either sell all the copies for sick profit or sell the ticket itself (depending on what will be more profitable) so you can buy another ticket. Don't see any other need for it =/ This ticket lifted my hopes and crashed and burnt them so quickly.

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime

Don't need 8 colors of a beard?
But yeah, this is a pretty feminine ticket unless you get creative about searching for items. There's probably some combo where you can style yourself into a steely haired action hero (scars, beards, scratches, face wrinkles, moustaches) but it'd be work.

I like that they're giving different ways for people to rainbow without us getting more of the usual djs/wings/etc, but people probably aren't likely to want eight colors of things hairs and makeup that already come in more than eight colors sweatdrop Something like the golden scissors where you're getting colors of a brand new thing sounds cooler.

Naughty Pants

I'm in the 're-release of pick your nose' crowd.

Then again if it is re-released it will probably be so rare the price will only go up. -.-

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

Yuekazehime
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime

But yeah, this is a pretty feminine ticket unless you get creative about searching for items. There's probably some combo where you can style yourself into a steely haired action hero (scars, beards, scratches, face wrinkles, moustaches) but it'd be work.

I like that they're giving different ways for people to rainbow without us getting more of the usual djs/wings/etc, but people probably aren't likely to want eight colors of things hairs and makeup that already come in more than eight colors sweatdrop Something like the golden scissors where you're getting colors of a brand new thing sounds cooler.
8 colours of a beard is easy just going by basic colours - blonde, light brown, dark brown, black, red, auburn, white, grey. Done. There are also quite a few people who want unnatural colours: blue, purple, pink, etc. There is a severe deficiency in beard colour varieties (you can check out Slick's guide for proof).

I'm still waiting for a good face wrinkles item. Either they're joke items, attached to hair, or hardly visible. One day they'll actually make a good item for it. It wouldn't take a lot of effort from the team to make, and it'd be great to add the small touches to an avi.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I feel like we've been having a lot of hair RIGs lately
Not that it's bad... but it's kind of getting a bit redundant.

P.S. Just out of curiosity, does anyone have the image links to the "open" window for the RIG? o ^ o
That box looks really cute, and I'm wondering if it has a bigger image used in the RIG...

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime
Stanford Condition
Yuekazehime

8 colours of a beard is easy just going by basic colours - blonde, light brown, dark brown, black, red, auburn, white, grey. Done. There are also quite a few people who want unnatural colours: blue, purple, pink, etc. There is a severe deficiency in beard colour varieties (you can check out Slick's guide for proof).

I'm still waiting for a good face wrinkles item. Either they're joke items, attached to hair, or hardly visible. One day they'll actually make a good item for it. It wouldn't take a lot of effort from the team to make, and it'd be great to add the small touches to an avi.

Yeah, for facial stuff its pretty handy (even makeup colors are a bit limited), was more so for hairs that I meant it. It's easy to think up 2-3 colors of hair I'd like, then realize the rest are covered. And then I'd do terrible terrible things like Sparkle Morning Mist Grey with Glow and someone'll want to shoot somebody.
Oh the field day we could have had if this was open to the rest of the body...

Divine Unicorn

I really hope Sweet talker is in the rig, really needs to deflate

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Idol club hairs already getting in a deflation rig?! Heck yessssss!

Sweet Bunny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please let sweet talker be in this rig!
It's my #1 want and a bit of deflation would really help.
It's going to take forever to quest.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Are those the items inside this one?!... talk2hand

Naughty Moonwalker

I'm glad I picked up Pick your Nose when i had the chance. It's the one item I use on every avi

Ruthless Gaian

25,875 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Think this RIG sucks surprised .

Items are better at least you get variety.

Woo Mee's Fav

Sexy Pickle

29,975 Points
  • Pickle Paradise 500
  • Melonsta X 500
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
I love collecting hair, so I don't mind this RIG. I just wish they had more makeup to go with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff