Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe a cult like a cult for Gambino and one for the Von Helsons, but no religons.
Hells_lilangel
Wat would happen if gaia had a made up relgion?
Would ppl agree 2 that or not?
It might be kinda cute to play around with. Don't know if it'll work though. People who play on Gaia tend to be sensitive about thier own religions as it is.

Gaia can try it, I guess. confused
Hells_lilangel
i suppose ure rite...maybe ppl would be insulted if gaia made a church...
Really? I don't understand why. They got a "house" in Barton Town (the Map) that looks like a mosque.

Or is it the jewelry store? I forgot already. sweatdrop

I 'da 'no'. I might go to a Gaia Church if it's in the Map.

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Well, sure I'd join a made up Gaia religon! People take church to seriously and they often have very harsh views of other religons, which defeats the purpose. A simple Gaian church which isn't really any of the current religons would be nice. I'd join and be quiet pleased with in. Go in on Sundays, visit the weekly functions on Wednesday [or whatever they have them] and as long as it is a tolerent fake church, I'll keep going. If it starts to remind me of real church, I'll stop.
I guess a religion for the Gaian Map wouldn't be so bad but no one would freak out to the extent of actually taking it in as real. I guess it could be just part of the experience, a place to do something or just look at, but not actually worship or anything like that.
xd I made up 'kougramaster666-ism' a few onths ago when I got into an argument in the Q+A with someone who said people shouldn't have '666' in their usernames.
I got 17 followers! gonk heart

Kougramaster666-ism:
To believe in yourself. Follow your own rules, and let your heart decide.
They do kinda have a religion already,
Look at Donation item's information.
Flame gauntlet, Ice gauntlet, Guitar of Demonica, Guitar of Angellus.
They all have gods names in them.
Let's not think about that
kougramaster666
xd I made up 'kougramaster666-ism' a few onths ago when I got into an argument in the Q+A with someone who said people shouldn't have '666' in their usernames.
I got 17 followers! gonk heart

Kougramaster666-ism:
To believe in yourself. Follow your own rules, and let your heart decide.

I can agree with that!

People who are severely addicted may begin a religion, say 'Gambino is God, V-twins are the devil, etc.'. I've seen it done before!
if they didnt call the church a church maybe some pagans would go.

GURCH! xd

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
...err, no way. Trying to get everyone to conform to one religion? That's just not right to begin with.

7,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Going by the holidays that gaia celebrates, the religion of gaia is christian. Personally I'd like to see some non-christian holidays, like Chanukah or Alvis Day.
If Gaia had its own religion I believe that a lot of Gaians would take it too seriously and would practice it in real life... sort of like Star Trek nerds. They would become obsessed with it! gonk That's all we need.. people going to bed at night and praying to the moon goddess Lunaris, and in the winter praying to Phrigustus for snow. ~_~
Da-V-Man
Maybe a cult like a cult for Gambino and one for the Von Helsons, but no religons.

Ha, I saw someone start a thread like that.

MY GAMBINOISM IS BETTER THAN YOUR VON HELSONSIM!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff