Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate those people who asko for bF/gf's. They treat it like they NEED you, like a GF/BF is an item they need to complete there avatar.I feel Gaia's slowly turning inot a habbo hotel like place, a place were ten year olds can cyber al lthey want, and dominate the place.
Have you seen "I need a bf/gf" or "Gaia Marriage" threads?
-I see them so many times everyday that I don't pay attention to them anymore.

Why do you think users date over the internet?
-I think they might have trouble dating in real life or they have nothing else better to do.

What's your opinion on it?
-I personally think it's silly. Maybe I would do it when role playing, but would not take it seriously.

Do you have an internet boyfriend/girlfriend?
-Nope...

Did you honestly think I wanted a boyfriend or girlfriend?
-Maybe, you can expect anything on Gaia these days.
Have you seen "I need a bf/gf" or "Gaia Marriage" threads? Yep, Spencer made on as a joke and I posted there XD

I've seen real ones before, and having a female avvi as a guy can be entertaining, that and playing with white text whee
Why do you think users date over the internet? Because they are too young, parents won't let them, or they ugly and unpopular
What's your opinion on it? It depends, if you look for someone near you, it cool, but it better to make FRIENDS, just friends on Gaia, and find love in RL
Do you have an internet boyfriend/girlfriend? I used to, we started as friends, and I started feeling more, it ended badly, we almost lost our friendship, a friend of her's got mad at her for doing some stuff, and used me to get at her, lets say I got very confused
Did you honestly think I wanted a boyfriend or girlfriend? By the fact you had a 1 in your topic and a g/f or b/f, no, but I know you want me (even though you probally have no idea who I am
xd
Yep sweatdrop rofl
Because they are crazy or they don't have a life (or worse). stare
I think its stupid! xd
If we want to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, we have to know that person in the real life and not in a website! xp stare
Nope
Well..lol.. lol
MAYBE!hehehe redface xd xp *run*
In a strange place called the Chatterbox, honey 3nodding

Because they get along really well and develop feelings for eachother.

Go for it cool

I had. Sadly, we broke up.

No, since you had " in the subject.
Wow I would of never thought I'd get this many people posting and not flaming. biggrin
Except for the first poster, who is blatanly oblivious to the first sentence in the first post.

And who ever thought I'd get Noraboo to post in my thread! cool
Yes
Because they substitute the internet for real life
I think It's very low
No
No
The chatterbox is littered with them.
No comment. I can't seem to find the right words to answer this.

Getting an internet bf/gf has rather has seemed desperate. This isn't directed at those couple who got to know and even meet each other. I'm just sick of seeing people acting desperate for attention in rps and such.

Nah. I don't see how you can ever be really close to someone who may as well just be lying to you (except if you know them in real life, of course)

Not really. I've seen lots of threads with 'mis-leading' names.
Have you seen " I need a BF/GF" or "Gaia Marriage" Threads?
Who hasn't seen them is the real question here
Well everyone is different and has their own motive to be honest I have no clue.
I think of it as falling in love w/ words on a computer screen, pretty weird. I also think it's dangerous opening up to a total stranger because you have no idea who they are and if they're telling the truth. It's pretty sad that you cant trust anyone in the world. I mean look what happened to that one guy from that glass company(I belive it was Royal Glass) he was on a date w/ an online girlfriend and she killed him eek . But you never know you might bump into someone actually truthful but I highly doubt it.
Do you have an internet BF/GF?
Definately not
Did you honestly think I wanted a BF or a GF?
No I had a feeling you were relating to the subject on it.

Edit: I'd also like to state that probably more than half the users are probably 12-15 year olds(if not younger) who truely don't know the meaning of love, all they think it is kissing and saying you love the person. I dont think they honestly know what theyre getting into.
Duh
I personally don't care
It's fine as frankly chances are that 40 year old ***** are a definate minority on this site
No
No beacsue of the "/" and it just didn't feel genuine
All the time, I used to be a chatterbox regular...well...as regular as you can get in the chatterbox without getting stickied XD

Could be many reasons, They just think they found the right person, They aren't to confident about their appearance, They just want too. You name it, it could be a reason.

The I need a g/f and b/f threads are stupid, going out with someone you just meet is like me walking up to someone on the street, asking them out within the 3 seconds I meet them, and expecting her to say yes and live happily ever after. Dosen't work that way XD

Although if you DO meet someone you care about online, then go for it, I believe that's how Airez and Orphen meet (Excuse any misspellings of her name x_x)

Nope, Can't say I do.

I know you better than that XD The "" and your name made me know otherwise.
Absolute Shadows
I know you better than that XD The "" and your name made me know otherwise.

AS! Heyo!
I feel special. A ton of people are posting in here, and Noraboo did too. 8D
Maybe all this luck will lead to sucess in the slots, to the slots! -points finger inthe air- xd

Yup.

Because they can. I see nothing wrong with it.

I really have no opinion. neutral
Unless you count my Jelly Bean, no. Jelly Bean is Cynimun, and we pretend to be each other gay lovers. XD But she is a girl, so hah!
=) Nope. Saw your name and knew so!
gonk
Why do threads always die when I post in them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff