Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

I actually tend to do that in IM chats.

Most of the time I just don't say AFK or BRB due to habits. lD

Though, I actually tend to say them when I'm in Raids in WoW...but people actually get nickpicky about the "BRB or AFK" That was a pain in a neck for me actually @_@

-~--~-

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
When I'm in Flash spaces, this is what I do when I'm not looking for junk to sell or playing in my house. I think it's fun to read what other people write. I especially like cosplay avatars that don't break character.

Lately, no one talks to me. It's eerie.
User Image

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I ... do that a lot.

I don't even know why. I just go into Rally or something and sit there, watching the convos. Sometimes people notice me, mainly for my coloured name, but a lot of the time I'm lost in the pile of newcomers.

Sometimes the conversations are interesting. Sometimes not. Lately I've been getting bored much quicker and leaving, and if I'm in Towns 1 then I hunt for rubbish and stuff ((even if it refuses to save to my inventory!! stressed ))

fxxkin demon

It's not like I go to lurk, it just happens. I think it's my avatar. He looks a little intimidating.

Basically, I'll sit for about 5-10 minutes to see if a conversation happens. If not, I'm out of there.
I thought I was the only one who did this, I do it nearly every day when I get bored.
I love randomly jumping into conversations and watching everyone get confused, thinking I was afk.
A lot of the time, I'll leave the tab, and came from to someone flipping out on me for 'ignoring' them.
Ha ha, I used to do that quite a lot! There are some weird things out there.
I find it funner when your avi is decked out in tons of expensive things, rather than just having an avi with minimal clothing.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Nyadriel
Lurking in Towns using an "I am" pose to be a box or turtle or a bat or something

Hide behind something...

Then come out and scare somebody (a newbie is especially fun)

*is evil*

Somebody did that to me once a long time ago. It inspired my evilness since. twisted

OMG!! I do that all the time!! Well, not recently but I used to do that all the time. sweatdrop

Yeah, the real reason I go to flash-spaces is to people watch and spy on kids who try to cyber. >-> (Newbs really don't seem to understand that town conversations are NOT private like they think they are.) Conversations in Rally are rarely enlightening so I tend to lose interest quickly and pop out just as soon as I pop in. There are a lot of attention seekers there to. stare

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Tenko72
When I'm in Flash spaces, this is what I do when I'm not looking for junk to sell or playing in my house. I think it's fun to read what other people write. I especially like cosplay avatars that don't break character.

Lately, no one talks to me. It's eerie.
User Image

Oooh. I have some cosplay accounts. I got to try this sometime. xd

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I love lurking in the town. I always change to an "i am" and follow people around as something cute. I never say anything, but I get enjoyment out of it for some reason.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

It's a pretty common occurrence in the part of Towns I go to. I always thought they should come up with a way to put the words BRB or AFK on your avatar when you're away that way people know.

Nimble Explorer

There have been many times where I've been tempted...but then I decide I have more interesting things to do than people-watch. It's just not a pastime that appeals to me.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
lolz zombie
I love lurking in the town. I always change to an "i am" and follow people around as something cute. I never say anything, but I get enjoyment out of it for some reason.

Used to be that one or more people do the Grunny "I am" thing around Easter and run around, get "petted" and stuff. ninja

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I like watching avis in those hangouts when I'm bored. Some of the conversations make me laugh and I like showing off my car.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
King Blackwater
To many trolls for my liking, alot of the rally kids act aggresive to any decorative avatars.

That's probably because most of the "kids" in rally are actually children. You would be surprised how many kids below the age of 13 register for this site, and they go to the first place they see where they can act like an "adult".

If you go to a crowded room in Towns for a minute you can see it, "if anybd tlks lik dis" it's a good indication that they're underage(or just uneducated).

There is no real way of identifying if a person is underage or not, so either we just have to deal with the immaturity in rally, or don't go.

It's a choice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces