Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you ever wander into one of the worlds (towns, rally, etc.) and go afk...but not really? I suppose it's like people watching in real life - you're there, but not participating.

How often to people come up to you and try to talk? Do you answer, or just watch to see how long it takes for them to realize you're not there?

I hang out in Rally because I like the ambient noises (oddly enough, it helps me sleep). To put it lightly, the conversations aren't the best there, but it is amusing watching avatars pop in and out, and listening to people get angry when you don't answer back. I'm afk, I swear! (;

Wheezing Lunatic

I don't do that, though you do make it sound tempting. Usually I just go to an empty area and do what I need to do in flash spaces.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

X

User Image

I do that with a friend every now and then. It can be really fun sometimes too, especially if you dress a certain way that will attract more people to you.

I remember for one of the sponsor worlds I think it was where you could only go in the room with a female avi, I would use the Anurla I am pose and watch people call me a hacker for having a "male" avi. lol

User Image
Dr Jin Love
X

User Image

I do that with a friend every now and then. It can be really fun sometimes too, especially if you dress a certain way that will attract more people to you.

I remember for one of the sponsor worlds I think it was where you could only go in the room with a female avi, I would use the Anurla I am pose and watch people call me a hacker for having a "male" avi. lol

User Image

I got a lot of "kawaii" comments last night. This is a new avatar, so it threw me off for a moment - I almost responded to it. Usually, the comments are about the fro (I have the white bird's nest up underneath this wig).

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

To many trolls for my liking, alot of the rally kids act aggresive to any decorative avatars.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Nah... I never wanted to hang around the flash spaces anyhow. Slowed up my old computer and I didn't really find them very entertaining or useful. At least, not outside of Towns 1, when I used to get items for making Philosopher's Caches.
King Blackwater
User Image
User Image

To many trolls for my liking, alot of the rally kids act aggresive to any decorative avatars.

That's what I find fun. xD Their comments fall flat because they're just trying to get attention, but they get nothin' 'cause you're "afk".

Slumbering Tengu

I always feel like people are staring at me when I walk around in flash spaces
so I generally avoid or don't go there

I think the last time I was there was when they introduced the Pepsi vending machines
I went to Rally to try and see what I got and there were like 3 or 4 other people in there
They didn't say a single thing I felt so creeped out that I immediately left after I got my gold gonk

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
People only try talk to me in towns and other flash spaces when i am wearing an iam pose.

Dedicated Conventioneer

I actually lurk in towns... a lot. Especially at night. I don't know why. It just seems to be my thing to do when all others have been exhausted.

Ladykiller

xD I do this pretty often in zOMG. Sometimes I sit within a big party and eavesdrop. When I'm in Towns I tend to do the same (mostly because I don't know how to jump into conversations IRL or online sweatdrop ). I'm a bit of a creeper....
THE WHlTE QUEEN
I actually lurk in towns... a lot. Especially at night. I don't know why. It just seems to be my thing to do when all others have been exhausted.

That sounds creepily fun, mainly because I like checking people's houses (I'm nosy like that).

Soporose

xD I do this pretty often in zOMG. Sometimes I sit within a big party and eavesdrop. When I'm in Towns I tend to do the same (mostly because I don't know how to jump into conversations IRL or online sweatdrop ). I'm a bit of a creeper....

Zomg sounds like fun, I never thought of that. o: I haven't been on ever since that changed those purple shards into exp, but mine messed up and didn't give me any. D:

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I don't go into flash spaces.
Ever.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Lurking in Towns using an "I am" pose to be a box or turtle or a bat or something

Hide behind something...

Then come out and scare somebody (a newbie is especially fun)

*is evil*

Somebody did that to me once a long time ago. It inspired my evilness since. twisted

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
I used to wander around Towns quite a bit, collecting my sunflowers and catching bugs... It was always odd running into people in random areas. I lost count of the number of times I apparently interupted something naughty and was told to get lost. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff