Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Girl

Am I the only one annoyed that out of the three siblings, one is named Celeste? ninja The name was already used in Rose Saga, it might confuse people... sweatdrop Or, annoy them, like me... ninja

Loyal Bunny

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Chibi Halo
          You know I was kind of in the "Looks good but not for me" mindset regarding the items in the box this month until I saw Bara-chan's art. I really love the way she did those three. It's a shame the item for Celest doesn't have the ruffle in the back or that Gabriel's clothes seems to be missing some pants but that conceptual artwork made me add their items to my wishlist. They're all pretty affordable in today's marketplace

THIS SO MUCH
when i was fitting that dress, i turned my avi around, only to be disappointed that the back ruffles weren't there sad i loved that part in the concept design

Questionable Warlord

Totally digging Reapersun's characters Roseus and Serotina. Not only are they manly and stylish but all those hints! Wedding rings, trying to find each other, lock+key *cough*, angel-demon,....
LOL I swear, the gay couples are always the best xD (Cielmund, Sereus, Cresolae, Rinoko,..)

Loving the header as well!

Magical Bunny

Odd Cinderella
Am I the only one annoyed that out of the three siblings, one is named Celeste? ninja The name was already used in Rose Saga, it might confuse people... sweatdrop Or, annoy them, like me... ninja

But Celeste in the RIG actually predates Celeste in Rose Saga. rofl She was an NPC that featured predominately in the whole Celestial Rivalry mini rigs, which this RIG is a sequel to quite obviously.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Roseus' pants are so distracting X 3 x

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Odd Cinderella
This Celeste was first, though. XD; Rose Saga Celeste came later.

Man-Hungry Bear

Roseus and Serotina are my favorites.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I got bastet-> serotina's prayer

im not really fond of either of them

[Haruka]'s Husband

Pierced Member

airi is a babe,
but roseus might be my new husband

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Roseus x Serotina 4 EVAR! 4laugh

Hopeful Girl

Razumi Yazura
Odd Cinderella

Cresceres

I don't recall their official names being used in the other RIGs... sweatdrop

Magical Bunny

Odd Cinderella
Razumi Yazura
Odd Cinderella

Cresceres

I don't recall their official names being used in the other RIGs... sweatdrop

They were used. Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/save-the-world-with-divine-intervention-win-a-great-prize/t.92350419/

Cygnus says help Celeste. The rig itself mentions her. This was in May, and Rose Saga came out in June.

Hopeful Girl

Cresceres
They were used. Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/save-the-world-with-divine-intervention-win-a-great-prize/t.92350419/

Cygnus says help Celeste. The rig itself mentions her. This was in May, and Rose Saga came out in June.

Welp. I still think it's annoying and confusing. mad

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Odd Cinderella
Cresceres

How about the fact that there's two pet items named Mochi? xd

Hopeful Girl

Razumi Yazura
Odd Cinderella
Cresceres

How about the fact that there's two pet items named Mochi? xd

Sigh. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out