Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Punk

So it said that I had to wait 23 days when it was first released....but now it still says 20 (it's been what, like a week now?)

I just got the achievement for 2 months in a row (60 days?) so technically even if I hadn't logged in at all before 2 months ago it should just say 15 days to go, right?

Unicorn

it does that for a lot of people 3nodding it is a bug that they have not fixed yet. And it makes no sense as to why you must wait to see what's inside Loyal's. But if you would like something, I am open to it. Just let me know~

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Apparently it's glitched. mad

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Yup. XD Mine started out at 8 days...
and it's still at 7 days until now...

>>; and yeah it was already out a week ago.
I wish it would get fixed soon.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Are you sure yours isn't a case of configuration of offline days?
Like this illustration?
(an example if the requirement is 8 logged in days out of 10)
User Image

Special Snowflake

Aristeia
Are you sure yours isn't a case of configuration of offline days?
Like this illustration?
(an example if the requirement is 8 logged in days out of 10)
User Image

I think it's most likely this one.
It seems to be a rolling count, so as each day passes, your prior days score is discounted from the total tally.

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Darkkest
So it said that I had to wait 23 days when it was first released....but now it still says 20 (it's been what, like a week now?)

I just got the achievement for 2 months in a row (60 days?) so technically even if I hadn't logged in at all before 2 months ago it should just say 15 days to go, right?

That happened to me too! It said I had four days when it first opened. Since then I've logged on every day. It moved to 3 days once and then moved back to four. Now it's been stuck on two days.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
I think it depends on what time you exactly logged in. If you log in after a certain time when you previously checked then it might discount it. Or you forgot to log in for x amount of days whether you had a busy day or it wasn't on your mind.

For me it says 27 days. Yesterday it was 28.

Spoopy Punk

Astra Green
I think it depends on what time you exactly logged in. If you log in after a certain time when you previously checked then it might discount it. Or you forgot to log in for x amount of days whether you had a busy day or it wasn't on your mind.

For me it says 27 days. Yesterday it was 28.
Yeah but:

Streaker
Earned by logging in on 60 consecutive days.

I just earned this today. That means I can't have more than 15 more days, otherwise I shouldn't have the achievement?

Big Bunny

if u want any times just tell me and ill trade u the item (unless its those wings dont have enough gold for that)
id screenshot for u but ud still have to trust me

hmu bebe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas