Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
if anyone wants to trade a white or lavander grunny for one of my golden ones please set up trade,and quote this

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Decided it was time to go through my inventory for things I don't use anymore and should just get rid of....and some have sold enough so that I was able to get the rest of the mini wings...but one. The pink ones.

Gah.

Well, if anyone has an extra they're looking to give away, I would love it to complete my set. heart

If not, I'll just wait to see if I'll be able to afford it after more of my things sell.

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
And now I have them all. heart

Wintry Avenger

Rawfie
If Anyone Asks
Rawfie
If Anyone Asks
Rawfie
If Anyone Asks

We dont know that. I just saw some other type of 'Conductor' item.
If it was a blue color with gold it's been out for a little while.
Its red hun. Mysterious Conductor is the name.
Oh.

No idea where it came from. Not in any shop so...
Maybe. I'm still waiting for a list.
There's a list in this forum. There are a few new items. Kinda pretty.

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm looking for the Lavender wings. redface
I have teal, lavender and mint ears if anyone wants them. c:

And, I'd love to get any wings except lavender or sea green...since there's a big difference in price I'd be willing to toss in a couple more things to make it more worth your while if you'd like to trade for the ears - I have a lot of extras from the goodie baskets.

Sex Symbol

Yesterday was supposed to be the last day the grab bags were available to buy in LB, but I can still get them.

Link to announcement-http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/new-easter-2k14-grab-bag-available-in-in-loyal-s-bazaar/t.91560765/

I'm in EST so I'm not getting timezones confused. Is anyone else still able to buy them?
question: is it true there is a mystery basket that contains an angelic halo?

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sobacco
question: is it true there is a mystery basket that contains an angelic halo?

Yep, but not this one. It's Project Couture II that has a chance at the Halo (and the Golden Ticket), and that's a cash shop item.

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Operant
Yesterday was supposed to be the last day the grab bags were available to buy in LB, but I can still get them.

Link to announcement-http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/new-easter-2k14-grab-bag-available-in-in-loyal-s-bazaar/t.91560765/

I'm in EST so I'm not getting timezones confused. Is anyone else still able to buy them?

Yeah, I don't get Gaia... They honestly need to keep their dates straight... cat_sweatdrop

Also, they're cheating with the items in the Cash Shop, when they have 'only' 1500 of an item or something, there is maybe about 200 left, lets say....and the next day, suddenly, there are 400 left...

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Mimi Sprinkles
Also, they're cheating with the items in the Cash Shop, when they have 'only' 1500 of an item or something, there is maybe about 200 left, lets say....and the next day, suddenly, there are 400 left...
Really? eek That's plain dishonest marketing.

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Aristeia
Mimi Sprinkles
Really? eek That's plain dishonest marketing.

Yeah, I dunno why they're doing that...D8

Desirable Darling

13,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Now I just need the dark pink wings and the light blue ones. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash