Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think the Easter Grab Bag is a gold sink?

No 0.10928961748634 10.9% [ 20 ]
Yes 0.34972677595628 35.0% [ 64 ]
Maybe a little 0.46994535519126 47.0% [ 86 ]
Gold!! :D 0.07103825136612 7.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
XxSilverMoonFoxX
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I know it's an effective sink of my gold whether or not it's an effective sink on the whole. xD I spent 150mil on the bundles trying to get all the wings. xD I eventually had to trade for the ones I didn't have/had one gifted to me. whee

of the House of Demonic Dreams

That's awesome! You have every single color wing now?

Yep. 3nodding

I think it helps a little, any gold sink will do. Now we can just get Gaia to put all the RIG fails into Ivan's garage sale box, that'd be super- especially the ones needed for alchemy. I'd buy a bunch.

Magical Kitten

I think that the "gold sink" items are just put out to give us false hope.

With gold generators being made available almost every day, and then even being discounted, what is the point of the gold sink anyways?

More gold will just be bought.

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Shrimp_Man

I know it's an effective sink of my gold whether or not it's an effective sink on the whole. xD I spent 150mil on the bundles trying to get all the wings. xD I eventually had to trade for the ones I didn't have/had one gifted to me. whee

That's awesome! You have every single color wing now?

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ritzy
what is actually in the grab bags?

Here's a complete list: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/loyal-s-easter-grab-bag/t.91562929/

There are bunny ears, grunies, and wings.

Big Noob

People are buying it by the hundreds sometimes, just to collect the wings. Well, wings for gold, who doesn't want that? Cute wings, too. XD

I think it'll have an effect, but maybe just a small one for now.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

at an average of 3,000,000,000,000g a day going through the system, and at 1,000,000g an egg, about 1 MILLION would need to sell to even have a noticable effect on inflation.... lol
----------
WANT>User Image<WANT

Welcoming Gaian

what is actually in the grab bags?

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
If only there weren't gold generators... I've bought a number of these cute little bundles.

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
VVhip
I've bought five or six bundles? I'm not even particularly rich, but I'm enjoying playing them ^_^

Awesome! smile I've bought three myself. I like you avi by the way!

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Sylabus
With my meager funds compared to others, I have bought at least five of the bundles. I could care less if I'm not 'making gold' because I mostly get Dander Ears. Its fun and its the closest thing to a rig I'll ever be able to play, solely because its gold and not GC. ^_^

Same here smile

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I think it was effective in that A. It was a good price, B. It was well liked and people liked the items and as for general theme Gaia got it right, in concept, but as for having any effect on the the inflation? Nope, too much gold getting poured back in my Cutie catcher, ect. 1 step forward 2 steps back sorta thing.

Though it was a nice thing to see and I think it improved community moral a bit, at the very least. I hope they do similar things like this in the future.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Enduring Hero

It's a gold sink. A pretty nice one too.
Overall-- it'd be much more effective if Gaia would stop releasing gold generators. 'Cuz technically the sink means nothing if the inflow of gold is greater than the outflow of gold cuz the net flow of gold is still increasing.

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I just bought a 5 pack and got most of the stuff I wanted. (Now I can see why Ridley loved these Dander ears so much!) I think I'm gonna buy 1 more. cat_3nodding

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces