Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dotty

Off Topic : How did your sig art?

On Thread : WHERE IS THIS DANG RIG ALREADY crying

fxxkin demon

Ooooo I spy a Ladyhands SDplus doll. I think I need to grab a bit of cash soon. smile
Uh-oh Its Arroyo

The worst rig in 2010 was animal quackers.
greenthis
This thread is rude and pointless. Way to go claiming something before its even released, and never giving anyone else a chance to make an item list. I have seen so many item threads startup with people having hopes of making an item list, but you have a monopoly on the business.

Ever creating the item list before the RIG is even released.

How low.
Baw.

why don't you go make a thread then?

You can have a s**t load of links to put up and do it yourself.

I'll post there.

Dr Hoenybun
Dotty

Off Topic : How did your sig art?

On Thread : WHERE IS THIS DANG RIG ALREADY crying

Ciocco latte :] I think that's her name. It was a while ago now o3o'

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Dr Hoenybun
Uh-oh Its Arroyo

The worst rig in 2010 was animal quackers.

The worst rig in 2010 was neon core.

Divine Muse

Dotty
greenthis
This thread is rude and pointless. Way to go claiming something before its even released, and never giving anyone else a chance to make an item list. I have seen so many item threads startup with people having hopes of making an item list, but you have a monopoly on the business.

How low.
Baw.

I'll post there.

I can use a mule too, Green! dramallama

Demonic Lover

Jayce Reinhardt
I think it's bad where if someone makes a mistake they are made to feel shamed about it and grilled.

Anyone who says they are perfect is a liar.
I get what you mean but I understand where someone down-voting is coming from, the mistake is only mine, and it happened before too (back in the times of Gee Boi Turbo), I should had made completely sure it was out before clicking "submit".

bedshaped
I don't think you should be ashamed. D:
Like you said, the promo page has already been put up, so we all know that the item will be released today.
If someone had made an item list a week before the item was released, then I could see a problem, but there's nothing wrong with you making this thread when you did.
I was just explaining why people might be voting the thread down. Sorry if I sound mad, it's not intentional.
Oh you don't sound mad, you just brought up what many others are indeed thinking, I was merely using it to answer to that people (if that makes sence), like I said above I understand them sweatdrop I wish there was a "delete thread" button or a "swallow-me-earth" one XD;;;

User Image

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
greenthis

How low.
have a problem with it? then don't go to the gcd.
I wait every rig for people like vivian to make these
And i don't see her putting a marker on her thread saying no one else can make one just because she did.
Your are the only one assuming this.
greenthis

How low.

Hon, don't be so rude to the one person who has been doing this for a long time~ Just because you are too lazy to make it yourself, gives you no right to be a b***h to someone who can make one~ Kay, sweetie?~ <333
greenthis

Vivi has been doing this, since about the First Rig... she knows what she is doing, and people like that.
Dotty
greenthis

How low.
Baw.

I'll post there.

You know what? I will. When the RIG is actually _announced_

It's fine if you want a discussion of it, but really, calling it an item list before the item list is out is inappropriate.

What next, she's going to have a bunch of threads, let them die somewhere in the GCD, call it "Future rig list threads!" and just bump them up to the top and change the title when the RIGS are released?

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Uh-oh Its Arroyo
Dr Hoenybun
Meromictic

No, I can't wait to see the banner though. Last time it was a mansion, and people loved the Love Charm, so I am more excited about the little things.

I heard different, I heard it was the worst RIG of 2010. >_>

I thought that was the Neon Core, or Code Alpha. o.o
Kaellie
greenthis

How low.

Hon, don't be so rude to the one person who has been doing this for a long time~ Just because you are too lazy to make it yourself, gives you no right to be a b***h to someone who can make one~ Kay, sweetie?~ <333

I will make one myself darling heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces