Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to know the frequency ppl are getting items!

poll whore 0.22632423756019 22.6% [ 141 ]
I don't care about frequency 0.078651685393258 7.9% [ 49 ]
I wanna know! 0.58105939004815 58.1% [ 362 ]
poll whore 0.11396468699839 11.4% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 623 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
Lol, I only knew about this rig because of gaias advertisement. I have no idea what items the other rigs are. Hahahaa.
User Image
lol xd

some older rig items lists ^_^ (just click the rig names on the left hand side to see the items). They aren't in order of release date, sadly.

and a new rig will be out in a few days, they have a new one rather soon after the old one leaves the shop xd

User Image
How long do the Rigs last? D:
User Image
about a month, give or take a few days xd they make pretty good investment, too, unless you're a rig junkie like me who keeps opening em ;p

User Image
I wish I had more cash to give to Gaia to get more Gaia cash... But I spent it all.. emo
User Image

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee

User Image
I wish I had more cash to give to Gaia to get more Gaia cash... But I spent it all.. emo
User Image
*patpat* you can do some of the free offers, just be careful cause some of em are spammy/ malware/ collecting info ones xd

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
User Image
*patpat* you can do some of the free offers, just be careful cause some of em are spammy/ malware/ collecting info ones xd

User Image
Lol, thats why I don't, because I never know whats what. gonk
User Image

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
understandable ^^;;; I usually just do the videos myself >_>;

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
understandable ^^;;; I usually just do the videos myself >_>;

User Image
I should lol, but I figure... "Hey five dollars ain't noffin!" So I end up spending like 30$ with that stupid frame of mind! gonk
User Image

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee

User Image
I should lol, but I figure... "Hey five dollars ain't noffin!" So I end up spending like 30$ with that stupid frame of mind! gonk
User Image
yeah, I have to be careful, cause i'm a total rig addict, so i just spend gold on them, mostly ^^;;;

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
User Image
yeah, I have to be careful, cause i'm a total rig addict, so i just spend gold on them, mostly ^^;;;

User Image
I can't seem to hold onto my gold. Not at all.. I find all of these cheap items that I just love! c:
User Image

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
User Image

User Image
I can't seem to hold onto my gold. Not at all.. I find all of these cheap items that I just love! c:
User Image
lol xd I used to vend a lot, so I actually have a lot of items *is a bit of a packrat ^^;* and every now and then i'll vend some or do an art auction for some spare gold xd

6,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Played two times with Sheryl Orange, and the most frequent item she gives out when you win is Fragrant Heartbeat. I got two. emotion_awesome
I have Love Charm 3, Will use and trade it in.

Hope i win Pale Marionette heart
drakokatze

Principle Mills:

I have Antique Copper Opera Glasses.

Really want the Red Peppermint Bark. crying

Romantic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
I want attention!

Quick Reply