Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to know the frequency ppl are getting items!

poll whore 0.2275641025641 22.8% [ 142 ]
I don't care about frequency 0.078525641025641 7.9% [ 49 ]
I wanna know! 0.58012820512821 58.0% [ 362 ]
poll whore 0.11378205128205 11.4% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 624 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 >

should i open my Harayama the Panda? :S i'm scared of the loss

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
LeGucci
should i open my Harayama the Panda? :S i'm scared of the loss

User Image
3nodding
User Image
heart x mind win from warden

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee
glad the answers page helped ya ^_^ I almost always wait for one to be created when it's that kinda rig, otherwise i get sad at the lost opportunity xd

updated to here

Magical Librarian

why did they have to shoot up this much already :/ *was wanting to buy one more bundle before it left :/ *

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee
glad the answers page helped ya ^_^ I almost always wait for one to be created when it's that kinda rig, otherwise i get sad at the lost opportunity xd

updated to here

User Image
I left Gaia, so I didn't even know what a rig was. lol, therefore I would have never known such threads existed!!
User Image

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

updated to here

User Image
I left Gaia, so I didn't even know what a rig was. lol, therefore I would have never known such threads existed!!
User Image
ooh, well, welcome back ^_^ and just as a brief fyi thingy, there are some different 'styles' of rigs. some of them, like this one, require answers (have to choose right). some have different 'levels' (where there's a percentage chance of proceeding to the next level, the higher you get the lower the % ), some are just instant picks, where you select it and are given a category/ person, and then just either sell or 'open' that.

and may be a few other kinds, but i think those are the main xd

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

updated to here

User Image
User Image
ooh, well, welcome back ^_^ and just as a brief fyi thingy, there are some different 'styles' of rigs. some of them, like this one, require answers (have to choose right). some have different 'levels' (where there's a percentage chance of proceeding to the next level, the higher you get the lower the % ), some are just instant picks, where you select it and are given a category/ person, and then just either sell or 'open' that.

and may be a few other kinds, but i think those are the main xd

User Image
@_@ Oh good lord.. D:
I like the ones like the answer rig, because everyone does the strategy for me, and I won't loose. : D
User Image

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee

User Image
@_@ Oh good lord.. D:
I like the ones like the answer rig, because everyone does the strategy for me, and I won't loose. : D
User Image
lol xd I kinda like the levels one myself, that way I can feel as though it's something I can have an effect over (even if it's not) instead of just arbitrarily being assigned a good or lousy person (ex: O Renji vs. Warden)

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
@_@ Oh good lord.. D:
User Image
lol xd I kinda like the levels one myself, that way I can feel as though it's something I can have an effect over (even if it's not) instead of just arbitrarily being assigned a good or lousy person (ex: O Renji vs. Warden)

User Image
I know, I was getting agervated because I spent most of my money on the rig, getting a variety of people. But when I found the answer thread, I had already spent most of my money, and I kept getting the same person four times in a row.. -_-
User Image

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
@_@ Oh good lord.. D:
User Image

User Image
I know, I was getting agervated because I spent most of my money on the rig, getting a variety of people. But when I found the answer thread, I had already spent most of my money, and I kept getting the same person four times in a row.. -_-
User Image
Yeah, I got sooo many Fredrika's and O Renji's... that's why i like it more when a victory is a victory and sure you may get lousy stuff, but you're also possibly getting really good stuff. instead of knowing as soon as you get a certain person you're just going to get junk ^^;;;

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
@_@ Oh good lord.. D:
User Image

User Image
User Image
Yeah, I got sooo many Fredrika's and O Renji's... that's why i like it more when a victory is a victory and sure you may get lousy stuff, but you're also possibly getting really good stuff. instead of knowing as soon as you get a certain person you're just going to get junk ^^;;;

User Image
Lol, I only knew about this rig because of gaias advertisement. I have no idea what items the other rigs are. Hahahaa.
User Image

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee

User Image
Lol, I only knew about this rig because of gaias advertisement. I have no idea what items the other rigs are. Hahahaa.
User Image
lol xd

some older rig items lists ^_^ (just click the rig names on the left hand side to see the items). They aren't in order of release date, sadly.

and a new rig will be out in a few days, they have a new one rather soon after the old one leaves the shop xd

Fashionable Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
User Image
lol xd

some older rig items lists ^_^ (just click the rig names on the left hand side to see the items). They aren't in order of release date, sadly.

and a new rig will be out in a few days, they have a new one rather soon after the old one leaves the shop xd

User Image
How long do the Rigs last? D:
User Image

Magical Librarian

Kymbirlee
drakokatze
Kymbirlee

User Image
User Image
lol xd

User Image
How long do the Rigs last? D:
User Image
about a month, give or take a few days xd they make pretty good investment, too, unless you're a rig junkie like me who keeps opening em ;p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff