Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Initiate

9,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I've noticed that Louie and Gino aren't so different at all. They both grew up rich and had crazy fathers. They're the heirs of their respective families' power. After the vampire arc, they moved in another's house. They both sat on a couch and watched television in a similar manner. They both have self-esteem issues. The similarities are endless, really.

I jump for joy when Louie acknowledged his relationship with Gino in the fourth page of Him. That is a good start for Louie and Gino's future friendship.

I mean, they have potential to be the best of friends! They could talk about their dads. Or maybe, Louie will tell Gino about their mother. The possibilities are endless for their bonding.

Who else wants them to team up in canon?

Find your spoons ..er... they're just in the cabinet behind you.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Since they share the same mother, I image they have lots to talk about, if they wish to.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I always just assumed since Ian and Gino don't like each other Louie also didn't like him.
Also I always assumed Louie didn't like Gambino either.
"Hey, so Gino is kinda like our brother huh?"
"Gino is a annoying useless twerp though."
"He kinda seemed like one yeah..."

Who knows, maybe now that Gambino is dead, Ian moving on and Gino...trying not be annoying and useless, They might get along better. I feel like Louie would make a pretty good big brother for Gino.

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Bob Dobbs
Since they share the same mother, I image they have lots to talk about, if they wish to.

It would be kinda hot if it got incestuous.. heart

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Until evidence arises to the contrary, it's just another bunny of plot that will be allowed to scurry away back into it's burrow un-pursued.

They do need to have a discussion of some sort at the very least though imo.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
They could definitely bond over their mother.

*enters fantasy mode*
If Meili married Gino then Meili and Louie and Ian would be in-laws. omg all the fangirling that could be done. they would be the hunkiest family for miles around. *exists fantasy mode*

um....um........

i think eventually we'll see them team up. it's a good plot theme - forging family ties and all. blah blah...meilixgino..blah blah blah....i need more spoons.....what else....welp nopes i can't think of anything else to type except things involving MxG....*brainwashes myself*

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Begs the question, would people like Gino more if he were a vampire too? confused

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Nymphotic Baku
Bob Dobbs

It would be kinda hot if it got incestuous.. heart

TMI, that's really sick actually.

I think it's a shame people don't follow the manga, such as it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff