Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Myrielle
Jisen Meizuki
Myrielle
Is this mini event the product of one of those tickets?

I don't think so?

I'm pretty certain it's a freebie since that's what mini-event do, but we need to solve the mystery first.
So Ronnie Steele is just an ordinary Gaian or some staff-owned account then? He is quite new.
No one knows for sure yet
But he's either controlled by a staff member or he's in on it
they gave him the image to post and likely told him what to say if he's a normal gaian

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

If he had to take two showers then his route must get hot.

Alien Sweetheart

I adore the fact that the package has hearts on it LOL

Ok! If this has been asked before shoosh me then, does Ronnie's name a clue to anything?

Stubborn Gifter

Myrielle
So Ronnie Steele is just an ordinary Gaian or some staff-owned account then? He is quite new.

Pretty certain he may be one of staff's mule account. If you check the post history, he only made few few years ago.

EDIT: NVM. I will admit that I'm tired and kinda glossed over the post history. sweatdrop

Spoiled Pandahime

Meushi

Ok! If this has been asked before shoosh me then, does Ronnie's name a clue to anything?
No one really knows yet

All we know is Lance lost his package, we found it at Ronnie's but we need to find who //sent// it

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Angels Alibi
I tried looking around the forest on the world map since the Ronnie account seems to like it, but nothing
Maybe we need to find his house in world?
try it if you can find it!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Meushi

Hmm... let's see what anagrams we can make out of it...

"Leon Is Entree"?! eek He's a cannibal! Quick, someone make sure Leon is okay!!

(I kid. I don't think there's a significance, unless someone is catching a reference I'm not.)

Shadowy Shade

Im glad for this thread
Does anyone thing whats ON the package matters?

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
WaltDisneyHearts

I have an idea and would be willing to test it out. Would anyone help me if I work with this team?

I'll gladly help

Caitian's Significant Otter

Fashionable Streaker

19,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I don't know if this is helpful at all, because I'm so out of the loop on the storyline, but here's what I'm doing. (Quoting myself from another thread~)

I figure if he's retracing his steps, that's probably a good place to start. Crossed out is stuff I don't think will lead anywhere, and bolded are things that I think may be useful. So.. we've got:
Woke up
Took a shower
Followed a standard personal grooming procedure (It took about two hours.)
Got dressed (The uniform is a privelege!) - Is the uniform available in stores somewhere? Maybe there's a clue in the text?
Read the latest Announcements - Uuuugh, I don't want to wade through fifty advertisements for cash stuff.. but I guess that's another spot.
Skimmed the latest in Gaia Community Discussion (You're all great.) - I found this thread here. So.. yay me?
Visited a friend - I think that's been solved as per the package photo.
Ate a sandwich
Went shopping at Skin Tyte - I can't find anything.. but I haven't.. clicked on every single item description.. I guess that's a possibility. (I will not be doing that >___> )
Handed out packages at the Love Cafe Flash Space - Can't get in there. Argh.
Took a second shower (I get a little sweaty out on the route)

Dearly Beloved

+[Skarekrow]+
If he had to take two showers then his route must get hot.

Quick! Where's his shower on the World Map?! We gotta find it emotion_dowant

Considerate Gaian

What we know:

Lance's Routine(hints to places to check if decoded?))
Lance has 4 friends
2 of his friends contains hints about packages
1 of them has NPC characters as friends
1 of them has a weird username with weird letters. Unscramble?

Spoiled Pandahime

Yeata Zi
Angels Alibi
I tried looking around the forest on the world map since the Ronnie account seems to like it, but nothing
Maybe we need to find his house in world?
try it if you can find it!
Been looking around, wondering if there's a way to locate someones house via searching
I know through friendslist you can
Nothing in forest (since his avi and profile background had it I thought I'd look)

Beloved Muse

12,150 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Have you noticed on Ronnie's equip list you can't click on the peau d'ane, and peau d'ane is a film which translate into English as donkey skin.

I know it's a bit wild, but could it also be a lead?

Elfin Wizard

Based on a quick perusal of the original thread by Lance, there's an image of a Starseed from Monster Galaxy and another unidentified image on the top of the package. I noticed three hearts on the front that match those from the Valentine's Day event.

I looked in the Monster Galaxy and V-day forums but didn't see any clues or links... And I can't find that close-up image of the box again to figure out what the third piece was.

Though this could be completely unrelated and just because the package was sent by Gaia.

edit: Found it! Image edited by Jisen Meizuki.
      User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces