Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey im zurucu, yea im a rabbit but im species confused, anyway, im looking for any avatars that have coon tails, or other animal parts, but coons would be greatly appreciated, also people who like to role play as thieves and stuff, and people who like comedy, there will be plenty of that haahaha, well I need some people so please post or pm biggrin
Whhhhyyyyy?
Hmm, I do not believe this is the appropriate forum for this advertisement.
the reason is top secret, all I need are names, of people with coon tails 3nodding or thives and bandits and foxs and cats and rabbits and stuff, and people who like to role play, now im just repeating myself lol
Whatcha want with me?
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk
Zurucu
the reason is top secret, all I need are names, of people with coon tails 3nodding or thives and bandits and foxs and cats and rabbits and stuff, and people who like to role play, now im just repeating myself lol
Then you should probably try the Chatterbox. This forum is more for discussion, not name/people-hunting.
oh im sorry, where should I post this (im so stupid)
im terribly sorry I will notify a mod to move this and go to the chatterbox, im sorry to, well ya kno sweatdrop
you can add my name?
Zurucu

What is going on?
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?
Why are you a girl with a male avatar?
What am I doing here?
Are you lying to me?
Am I paranoid?
WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! crying
Just kidding.
Retloc
Zurucu

What is going on?
What am I doing here?
Are you lying to me?
Am I paranoid?
WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! crying
Just kidding.
We're here to take you to a top secret government faculity.
My name is Bob. Bob the magical fairy princess.
That is a male in Zu's signature, if I ever saw one.
You're here to be tested.
No, of course not.
No, of course not.

Zu-Lots of people mistake this for the Chatterbox. If you've reported it to have it moved, than you can keep on chatting here.
Serissa
Retloc
Zurucu

What is going on?
What am I doing here?
Are you lying to me?
Am I paranoid?
WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! crying
Just kidding.
We're here to take you to a top secret government faculity.
My name is Bob. Bob the magical fairy princess.
That is a male in Zu's signature, if I ever saw one.
You're here to be tested.
No, of course not.
No, of course not.

Zu-Lots of people mistake this for the Chatterbox. If you've reported it to have it moved, than you can keep on chatting here.
that male is me lol, can I sign you up, can you help my search for coons, preety pleeeeease
i'm wearing a 'coon tail. There ya go. domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces