Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino's Death. All your fault. You people...have caused his death. All your talk of war and things like this...have caused one of our own gaian brothers to strike Gambino with the most cowardly weapon of all. A gun. You've killed a great man with your talk of war, killed a young boy's father in front of his own eyes, and worst of all, reeked havoc upon Gaians everywhere. I ask you people...ARE YOU HAPPY!?! THIS IS WHY I EMPHASIZED PEACE! TO STOP YOU BEFORE THIS HAPPENED! NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! ARE YOU HAPPY!? ARE YOU!? DAMMIT! *falls to hands and knees crying* crying + scream WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END THIS WAY!?! YOU PEOPLE HAVE KILLED A GREAT MAN WITH YOUR HATE! Dammit! DAMN IT ALL! I can't believe what monsters you've become. All this. Just to prove who's more powerful. DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU, BECAUSE I'M LOST!?! *slams fists into ground and pulls a small stone monument of what appears to be the Von Helsons shaking hands with a smiling Gambino* I built this then hid it under this sand here. Waiting for the day when we could finally say that we're at peace. Do you understand? We can maybe stop this from happening again...if we just band together for peace. Let the sisters fight themsleves while we are all standing gaurd of the next person they may even THINK of attacking. I'm not taking sides, I'd do the same if Gambino were still alive. Wouldn't you? Come. Drop your weapons. You don't have to join the peace lovers...just don't keep fighting. Nothing is really gained from violence...except...more pain and hate. Do you want this? Then keep it to yourself, and leave the rest of us...in peace. I now sign off with little hopes that you will drop the war and become peaceful. Thank you for your time. But damn you people who started these armies. DAMN YOU! You've been Gambino's downfall. May you be forgivven. Peace out.

-Bigbaddave (Leader of the Peac Lovers' Guild/ Ex-Gambino supporter)

*yawns*

Of course, none of this was Gambino's fault. Certainly not the zombie incident that took Gino away from him in the first place and made him lose his memory. Or how he sabotaged the Von Helson's ball. Or how he mislead everyone and instead of building a respectable manor, he built a madman's tower, which obviously wasn't built right, because it easily toppled over.

Nope, none of that is Gambino's fault. But don't worry, Gambino isn't dead. They're never dead until you see the bodies.
..It's a game? ):
For the record, even though we band together for peace,there will ALWAYS be someone who will take advantage of it and cause war. That my friend is human nature.
This would have happened regardless of the fact we talked about war.
Borealis

*yawns*

Of course, none of this was Gambino's fault. Certainly not the zombie incident that took Gino away from him in the first place and made him lose his memory. Or how he sabotaged the Von Helson's ball. Or how he mislead everyone and instead of building a respectable manor, he built a madman's tower, which obviously wasn't built right, because it easily toppled over.

Nope, none of that is Gambino's fault. But don't worry, Gambino isn't dead. They're never dead until you see the bodies.

Dude, Gambino only went through all of that because the sisters destroyed his mansion in the first place. If his first mansion hadn't exploded...thing might've been different. AND NOBODY SURVIVES A SHOT TO THE BACK OR FRONT AND THEN SURVIVES A THOUSNAD FOOT FALL, UH-DER!
Borealis

*yawns*

It was I think he put explosives at the base of the tower so if he died it would fall and distroy the Von Helsons mansion.
Bigbaddave
Borealis

*yawns*

Dude, Gambino only went through all of that because the sisters destroyed his mansion in the first place. If his first mansion hadn't exploded...thing might've been different. AND NOBODY SURVIVES A SHOT TO THE BACK OR FRONT AND THEN SURVIVES A THOUSNAD FOOT FALL, UH-DER!

This is Gaia logic is ilogical.
..You're an idiot. o.o Gambino's own security system blew up the mansion. Go check. And if Gambino didn't survive, then why was he flailing in the water before they took the map away? And if such a situation kills people, then why did Gino survive a nuclear missile? This is Gaia, not a reality show.
Well said Borealis biggrin
You people just on't get it. Anbd you also obviously don't like peace. Just get the hell away from my thread, dirty b*****d. Go flame somebody else. Dirty Bastards being Firedude(random numbers) and Borealis. Go away
Bigbaddave
You people just on't get it. Anbd you also obviously don't like peace. Just get the hell away from my thread, dirty b*****d. Go flame somebody else. Dirty Bastards being Firedude(random numbers) and Borealis. Go away

Actually, Borealis is right in what he said dude.
Gambino's own security system did blow up the mansion. Go check Gambino's journal.
And I'm surprised you actually think all those events could cyhange Gambino.
Gambino went from power-hungry, overly wealthy idiot, to poor, broken down, kind man.

THEN when the sheep of Gambino donated to him, and he built such a ridiculously ludacris tower, he didn't just go back to being a power-hungry, overly wealthy idiot.
He became a power-hungry, overly wealthy MAD-MAN!!!

And for anybody who thinks that he survived that fall, just cause he "landed in the ocean". Let me fill you in on something:
He would be dead either way, his heart, brain and lungs would have shut down during the fall from shock, AND IF for some reason they didn't... All his bones would have been crushed from the impact into the ocean. domokun

Same goes for the VonHelson Sisters. As much as I love them; The only way they didn't go smush is if A) They can teleport or B) Gambino's Tower stopped Just short of the mansion. And since we know that didn't happen, they are dead too.

Gino, was ontop of the tower when Gambino fell/get shot, so, when the tower went down... he died too. Actually, he'd have fallen from the tower before it even hit the ground, so, like, yeah....
Umm...

Out of pure curiousity, what the hell are you talking about?

We, the users, had nothing to do with Gambino's assassination. The admin did it, and they would've done it even if we'd all held hands and sung songs. This story was preplanned. One look at the manga will tell you that... you know how long it takes the admin to do what they do. That manga was not drawn up and photoshopped overnight.

Besides, this is Gaia. In a world where a tower's structural integrity fails because the man who commisioned it's construction has been shot, things don't always make sense. In real life, no one could survive what has happened to Gambino. But this isn't real life. In real life, all us users wouldn't have survived the destruction of Gambino's mansion, at 2004 Halloween Bash. But this isn't real life. I'll bet you anything that Gambino is alive, and will be back.

Tipsy Smoker

Bigbaddave

:: brings war into your thread and starts tossing it around to the other users ::
this storyline is probably pre-planned, so the way gaians react to it has nothing to do with how it will turn out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff