Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beau

Couldn't find anyone doing Little Spider completely.
The Autumn Trunk's first list appears to have been left uncompleted.
I see posts of people who keep asking so here.

Thread Rules & Discussion Points
Please remember this is the GCD. All threads within the GCD must have valid discussion points. "SPAM" like posts are not allowed and can potentially send this thread and future update threads into the Chatterbox. I would hate to see this happen! With that said, I encourage you to discuss the items released to your heart's content.

Do you like the item(s)? Why or why not?
Want to see the new item(s) in a spiffy new color? Which colors?
Is there an item you wish was in today's update?
Are you happy with the price?

This isn't the exchange so don't treat it as such.
User Image
User Image

Little Spider has caught all sorts of exciting items in her delicate web! You could win Astra: Acid Arachnaweb Wings, [Animal] Widow Spinner, Classilke, or other fabulous sets. You might even score our five new animal fur exclusives: [Animal] Toxic Biter, [Animal] Crimson Biter, [Animal] Pink Biter, [Animal] Pumpkin Biter, or [Animal] Purple Biter! But that's not all -- we've even added some Limited Quantity Items that have been out of the shop for six months! If you've ever wanted the chance to score an Absolute Maiden, Wayward Son or more fantastic Limited Quantity Items, now is certainly your chance! Grab your Little Spider before October 10th, 11:59 PM PST -- otherwise you might miss your chance!

Little Spider
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
(199 GC) (899 GC) (1,699 GC)

Exclusives
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Items re-released.
Quote me with whatever you won!
Items
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Animal] Items
User ImageUser Image

Astra Items

User Image
User Image
My Autumn Trunk contains a wide variety of fashionable clothes and styles, guaranteed to allow you to layer your way to comfortable warmth! You might win fabulous sets like [Animal] Snooze Time, Casual Boreal, Neat Suit For Work, or Pure Marionette Restrung -- but that's not even the half of it! We've also added a wide variety of bundles for you to win, like the Beyond Royal Bundle, the Duke of Lalune Bundle, or the Punishing Bundle. But there's even MORE space in my trunk than you'd first think, and so I've loaded it with Limited Quantity Items that haven't been in the shop for six months! Will you be the lucky Gaian to score rare sets like Little Chingwa, [Animal] Wounded Glory, or Sheepy March? You could be... Or, if you're lucky, you might win a Perfect Parcel. This Perfect Parcel can be redeemed for any equippable item on Gaia with the exception of Limited Quantity Items! Now that's an enticing prize if I ever saw one. Be sure to check out Autumn Trunk here in the shop, where it'll be available for a limited time!

Autumn Trunk
User ImageUser Image
(299 GC) (2,499 GC)

Items
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Animal] Items
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bundles
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Little Spider Item List

there's so many threads with spider in the title/spiders inside of them/spiders horrible spiders let me die why are you doing this to me GCD have I betrayed you in some way emo

Beau

Snow Danger
Little Spider Item List

there's so many threads with spider in the title/spiders inside of them/spiders horrible spiders let me die why are you doing this to me GCD have I betrayed you in some way emo

Crap. I saw that girl planned to make one but i must have missed it.
Sorry.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Nathan Shepard
Snow Danger
Little Spider Item List

Sorry.

it's okay D: you can use it up update yours or to link or delete your info or what idk! it is up to you I just figured you must have missed it

Beau

Snow Danger
Nathan Shepard
Snow Danger
Little Spider Item List

Sorry.

it's okay D: you can use it up update yours or to link or delete your info or what idk! it is up to you I just figured you must have missed it

I'll just leave things up lol. emotion_facepalm

Like i said i didn't see anyone to interested in Spider and people were quoting with their Trunk winnings
but it seemed like the other user wasn't updating her list any.

I just want to know what's in them and not have to look everywhere.

Perfect Saint

There are just too many s**t coming out that it really gets confusing.

Lonely Loiterer

Yay, a full list. Thank you.

It's wonderful how like...9 of those items are a direct slap to my face. emotion_awesome

Edit: Mark of the Spirit might be in there, too. It's definitely tanked from what I can see.

Beau

Myrielle
There are just too many s**t coming out that it really gets confusing.

True. I don't want to down the normal lists creators but problems are occurring.
Lists not tagged correctly, only exclusives being listed and not re-releases, lists being started but not really finished.

Lists are very important to me. I'm a penny pincher. I need to know what all's in these things
so i know what's maybe dropping. sweatdrop

Beau

ShadMaria4ever
Yay, a full list. Thank you.

It's wonderful how like...9 of those items are a direct slap to my face. emotion_awesome

Edit: Mark of the Spirit might be in there, too. It's definitely tanked from what I can see.

What nine things?

Let me snoop around and see.

Smol Waffles

emotion_drool

I really want Boardroom Beast to be in there and drop like rocks.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Akari Yui
emotion_drool

YES THIS

I will bear the spiders for this

Smol Waffles

Snow Danger
Akari Yui
emotion_drool

YES THIS

I will bear the spiders for this

I hope it gets rereleased again later in the month. The rig anyways.

Even Wounded Glory is taking a nice dip from being in the Autumn rig.

Lonely Loiterer

Nathan Shepard

What nine things?

Well, they might not all really be slaps. I got half of them for free (gc offers + gift), technically.
I totally miscalculated, more than half aren't slaps. xD It just felt like it since I could've spent the gc on more valuable items, I suppose.
But it's these ones:

Calm Lestelle (gc offer)
Camilla's Pride (got ages ago)
Demon's Prevalence
Demon's Sovereignty (pretty sure I got one of them with gc or gc offer, but I don't remember for the other)
Stoic Princess Eyes (bought for resale before the trunk)
L'histoire de Mephiste (gc)
Luminous Omen (gc offer)
Punishing Gula (gift)
Spring's Rose (helped someone get it today)
I did buy the Revolution Showdown Red bundle before the discount, too...Ignore me. x_x;

Batty Witch

Oh my goodness, thank you! I can't buy GC so I rely on threads like these to see if any items on my wishlist will drop, so it drives me sooo far up the wall when RIG lists don't get completed. Now I can see that 7 of my wishlist items are in the Trunk. I'll have to keep an eye on those. Thank you so much! biggrin

Beau

ShadMaria4ever
Nathan Shepard

What nine things?

Well, they might not all really be slaps. I got half of them for free (gc offers + gift), technically.
I totally miscalculated, more than half aren't slaps. xD It just felt like it since I could've spent the gc on more valuable items, I suppose.
But it's these ones:

Calm Lestelle (gc offer)
Camilla's Pride (got ages ago)
Demon's Prevalence
Demon's Sovereignty (pretty sure I got one of them with gc or gc offer, but I don't remember for the other)
Stoic Princess Eyes (bought for resale before the trunk)
L'histoire de Mephiste (gc)
Luminous Omen (gc offer)
Punishing Gula (gift)
Spring's Rose (helped someone get it today)
I did buy the Revolution Showdown Red bundle before the discount, too...Ignore me. x_x;

I always fear getting slapped by items, but Gaia is being big on releasing more current items.
I did get slapped on Duke though. classified_fu
I wish the Hare would tank so much harder but it just won't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff