Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like that they remade Towns into Towns 2, it's very pretty and there are more places to hang out besides near a house. heart I do wish that they made more rooms for our homes and added new furniture to the Faktori though, I want some princess royal jank please! xd And a light pink snuggle set for good-ness sake! emo

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the silly little artists puns omg. Cinna-bunilla Finni knows I'm still dying ovfur that one OHMYGOD.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gaia is still the only forum site I can stick with and has the nicest avatars (imo) of any avatar site I'm signed up for.

Friendly Gaian

The fact that at least some people on the Gaia staff are attempting to try and salvage this site~

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd erm...it's prolly the only site beside neopets in my place that's not yet outright or practically banned by the censors?

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I like the community, even if sometimes I fill like piledriving some of you on a set of steel steps. If it wasn't for this community I would be extremely more shy than I am now. And I made some lifelong friends.

And then there's the avatar system. Regardless of the more focus on cash shop. The items are so varied in style and influence. And for the fact that you can make your avatar so varied from the start. A lot of avatar sites have like the same default looks when you start out, but not Gaia.

And the staff. It's very easy to talk to them about all sorts of things.

User Image

Special Snowflake

There are lots of things I love about the site:

1) The staff. I always feel like they're trying to create items/events that users will enjoy. I love that they go to such efforts to read comments and feedback about things on the site, and make contest and things for us.

2) I love the idea of alchemy and GoFusion, though they need work, they're really nice ideas!

3) I love the forums and things to do on the site.

4) I love that it's still possible to enjoy the site even if you're only contributing what you can monetary-wise.

5) I love the avatars on Gaia, I've tried other avatar sites, but never really liked their design and versatility as much as Gaia's.

Wheezing Member

I forgot to mention.. dumpster dive!
it's such a wonderful idea despite the cache spam in general

Wild Bookworm

Um....um... gonk

Right now, thoroughly fed up with everything here except Gaians. I like Gaians. I'm sure I'll get back in the mood for other stuff, I'm just in the Gaia doldrums.

On a good day, I also like the avatars, GoFusion, Towns 1, browsing the MP, buying and selling and controversies, but mostly I like the community.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff