Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about the Closing of the Link List?

Good! 0.38372093023256 38.4% [ 33 ]
Bad! 0.17441860465116 17.4% [ 15 ]
I don't care... 0.44186046511628 44.2% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
< 1 2 3

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I kinda wish they would do something with the old personals building and the place with the music note on.
Well, some of the links in the LinkList, if you check, lead to some bad things... I really didn't think it was needed much...

I just use google.. xd
I think that it's a good idea. I have no idea how well the linklist works these days. But the format is kind of hard to use the way that it is now. Some day the mods and admins may bring it back, and if that happens, I hope that they change the format for easier browsing.
I think that making it a library is a good idea. 3nodding It will give new Gaians the information that they need in order to keep up with what has been happening around here.
I think its a good idea they are getting rid of it i don't know of taht many people who actually use it.
I think a library willl be nice.
Dragoon-Girl
I kinda wish they would do something with the old personals building and the place with the music note on.

I heard instruments are coming into the music store. As for the personal building I think they should put in the box of chocolates along with assorted plushies, roses, etc. ((Theme of the building matches items sold there?))
yesnomaybeso999
Dragoon-Girl

I heard instruments are coming into the music store. As for the personal building I think they should put in the box of chocolates along with assorted plushies, roses, etc. ((Theme of the building matches items sold there?))

I agree in both shop-ideas. 3nodding
Professor-Marina
yesnomaybeso999
Dragoon-Girl

Thanks, I'm actully hoping they do that with the personal building. >_<
yesnomaybeso999
Professor-Marina
yesnomaybeso999
Dragoon-Girl

Me too. We can't have all these empty building just standing there and... well, being empty. sweatdrop
Heh, the Personals are coming back, so the Personals building will be just that.

Although the admin aren't taking priority on it, it will be something like a friend finder, Like MySpace or something.
I never really used it much anyways.
But I liek the idea of having a library :3
New NPCs always make me happy. At least, I assume there will be a new one..
[Ryu]
I never really used it much anyways.
But I liek the idea of having a library :3
New NPCs always make me happy. At least, I assume there will be a new one..

Maybe that's where they'l put Reinhart, now that they scrapted the Mining Game..?
Professor-Marina
yesnomaybeso999
Professor-Marina
yesnomaybeso999
Dragoon-Girl

Me too. We can't have all these empty building just standing there and... well, being empty. sweatdrop

Yeah, it would be a waste of space gonk I have a feeling that Gaia will one day fill all the buildings though
Kyla_Ewens
I never really use it anyway, so I figure why not? It'll be cool to have a library 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff