Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Gaian

WAIT...Here's something nobody EVER put out yet as an idea

What if, Zhivago is the vampire, the kuro's mother slept with? Hence the close connection between the two.

Cluttered Gaian

The Drunken Jester
This would explain why she's so much older physically even though she's his little sister...
Well, it'd be one explanation anyway.

I'm not sure I see that... We really don't know about the aging rates of each species, do we?
Oh! Ian and Louie aged normally, right? So yes, that would influence things.

Premium Gaian

Sweatpants Princess
The Drunken Jester
This would explain why she's so much older physically even though she's his little sister...
Well, it'd be one explanation anyway.

I'm not sure I see that... We really don't know about the aging rates of each species, do we?
Oh! Ian and Louie aged normally, right? So yes, that would influence things.

But Ian Louie are half human..At least I know Ian is, and I think Louie is too...

Tipsy Lunatic

Marshmlow1

What if, Zhivago is the vampire, the kuro's mother slept with? Hence the close connection between the two.

There's a good idea too.
Would explain why he's so invested in Cordell's wellfare.
I like this idea - but Vampires age faster than elves. Why would be be so young looking still?

Cluttered Gaian

Marshmlow1
But Ian Louie are half human..At least I know Ian is, and I think Louie is too...

They're twins who share a human mother, yes. But they aged at what appears to be a perfectly normal rate for humans, not a half-human half-slower-than-human rate. Right?
(I'm measuring their apparent ages against that of Edmund, for the record.)

Magical Pumpkin

The Drunken Jester
aBlackPie
Ive actually kinda got my fingers crossed on the 'and they had a little half n half baby' which im guessing is Cordell. Though it would be awesome to reveal that Zhivago was the offspring too. Maybe weird a** twins?
I think that would be a bit more interesting then 'and their forbidden love made people angry so they were killed the end.'

I would LOVE that scenario soooo much.
It almost hurts.

It would explain the whole 'closeness' and how they seem connected. It would be the perfect twist to the story.

Premium Gaian

The Drunken Jester
Marshmlow1

There's a good idea too.
Would explain why he's so invested in Cordell's wellfare.
I like this idea - but Vampires age faster than elves. Why would be be so young looking still?

I dunno..Look at the picture of Vlad, he was basically immortal, until somebody killed him, and he had been around for possibly hundred years before he died, and he looked to be in his fifties. (Not really sure on how long he has been around)

Premium Gaian

Sweatpants Princess
Marshmlow1

They're twins who share a human mother, yes. But they aged at what appears to be a perfectly normal rate for humans, not a half-human half-slower-than-human rate. Right?
(I'm measuring their apparent ages against that of Edmund, for the record.)

Yeah, but I am saying since theya re half human, maybe they age normally..My thought would be that vampires age slower, becuase they need blood to live longer. So possibly, it helps them age slower

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Hannah Yeager
If you read the updated page of the latest Manga...

Highlight for spoilers.

Luca and Cordell's mother fell in love with a vampire servant.

I have a very good reason to believe that the same thing that happened Cordell and Luca's mother will be repeated in this generation aka what happened to Cordell and Luca's mother will play out with Cordell.

However, if we believe Zhivago does care for Cordell - minus all the chances he's had to kill her, convert her, use her as a weapon against her brother, etc. It would come as a complete shock to Cordell if Zhivago did like her. After all, I'm sure she doesn't want to repeat her mother's mistakes - if you see it that way.

So while I listen to the song "The Living Years" by Mike & The Mechanics, discuss the latest update and your theories...

Yeah is getting interesting,, I thank that Cordell will, at some point take control of the clan and may follow in her mother's foot steps

Cluttered Gaian

Marshmlow1
Yeah, but I am saying since theya re half human, maybe they age normally..My thought would be that vampires age slower, becuase they need blood to live longer. So possibly, it helps them age slower

And I'm saying that they aged at a fully human rate, not a halfbreed rate- that being between theoretical slow vampire aging and normal rapid human aging. Which indicates that born vampires (as opposed to turned ones) age the same as humans.

Premium Gaian

Sweatpants Princess
Marshmlow1

And I'm saying that they aged at a fully human rate, not a halfbreed rate- that being between theoretical slow vampire aging and normal rapid human aging. Which indicates that born vampires (as opposed to turned ones) age the same as humans.

By normally, I basically meant full human rate of aging. And for the turned part, my though would be maybe inbetween slow vampire aging, and human aging

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
AlliBalli52
I could see something like that happening, or maybe Zhivago is actually Cordells brother. He's unusually dark for a vampire.. He could be a mix breed of some sort. Either way, they seem to have a very close relationship, and care for one another.

forbidden love between species Plus incest eek

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Solessia
Who knows, but this latest update totally shatters and pretty much exposes why there's such commotion between Luca and vampires...

Sh*t's getting real.

Can't wait for tomorrow's update already emotion_yatta

So true, this is getting heavy.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey for all you know Don is part vampire and the reason he is sick all the time is due to the lack of blood or not knowing he is one.

And come on. this is gaia who didn't expect something like this?

I honestly was hoping to see something involving the god of toenails and the dander god. crying

The great feud started due to a toenail curse or dander infestation, would be epic!

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
Zcy
AlliBalli52
I could see something like that happening, or maybe Zhivago is actually Cordells brother. He's unusually dark for a vampire.. He could be a mix breed of some sort. Either way, they seem to have a very close relationship, and care for one another.

forbidden love between species Plus incest eek

That'd be an interesting twist of events rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas