Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Soldier

The Undead Suitor
Anti-Ling
deja vu

I wonder if that vampire was a young Vlad?
karma can be a real b***h

that would be hilarious

like, lets make every species/character backstory involve Vlad sleeping with one of their women

Well, the modern vampire mythos has pretty much replaced succubi/incubi as the most sexually involved monster. Must be something about the blood thing. makes women go all faint and starry-eyed.

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
Hmm, nevermind what I said about Zhivago being their brother. Although if you look back in past manga (#19 Damian) he had much lighter skin.
I would love for there to be a romance between Zhivago and Cordell. whee

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Anti-Ling
deja vu

that what im thinking but I hope not becuz I the when s**t really easy to predict. Mybe it be zhigvo

Demonic Lover

Oh my god ):
I can feel the cliche and awkwardly connecting of dots coming ;. _. please don't be Vlad, please don't be Zhivago's past, please please please! be interesting D:

User Image

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
AlliBalli52
Hmm, nevermind what I said about Zhivago being their brother. Although if you look back in past manga (#19 Damian) he had much lighter skin.

My interpretation of that:

Natasha finally figured out how to create hybrid skin potions using mad science stolen G-Corp research, and she gave a dark elf-vampire/drowpire potion to Zhivago for testing, before she releases her creations to the general public.

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
Agent Sawbones
AlliBalli52

My interpretation of that:

Natasha finally figured out how to create hybrid skin potions using mad science stolen G-Corp research, and she gave a dark elf-vampire/drowpire potion to Zhivago for testing, before she releases her creations to the general public.

That could be an explanation for it, I suppose.
The Undead Suitor
Anti-Ling
deja vu

that would be hilarious

like, lets make every species/character backstory involve Vlad sleeping with one of their women

and men
reveal him as the demi-god of sex

sounds about canon

Magic Hobo

Amrafel
The Undead Suitor
Anti-Ling
deja vu

that would be hilarious

Well, the modern vampire mythos has pretty much replaced succubi/incubi as the most sexually involved monster. Must be something about the blood thing. makes women go all faint and starry-eyed.

Well, I guess since the 1860's counts as 'modern'. I mean in the grand scheme of things.

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Undead Suitor
Anti-Ling
deja vu

that would be hilarious

YES!

Invisible Rogue

8,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
i love this thread!!!
btw i ship zhivago/cordell.

Tipsy Lunatic

In the family portrait only Luca was there.

My first thought wasn't to go to Cordell/Zhivago. It was more.... "Cordell is half vampire."

Cluttered Gaian

The Drunken Jester

My first thought wasn't to go to Cordell/Zhivago. It was more.... "Cordell is half vampire."

Yes, thank you. This.

Tipsy Lunatic

Sweatpants Princess
The Drunken Jester

Yes, thank you. This.

This would explain why she's so much older physically even though she's his little sister...
Well, it'd be one explanation anyway.

Magical Pumpkin

Ive actually kinda got my fingers crossed on the 'and they had a little half n half baby' which im guessing is Cordell. Though it would be awesome to reveal that Zhivago was the offspring too. Maybe weird a** twins?
I think that would be a bit more interesting then 'and their forbidden love made people angry so they were killed the end.'

Tipsy Lunatic

aBlackPie
Ive actually kinda got my fingers crossed on the 'and they had a little half n half baby' which im guessing is Cordell. Though it would be awesome to reveal that Zhivago was the offspring too. Maybe weird a** twins?
I think that would be a bit more interesting then 'and their forbidden love made people angry so they were killed the end.'

I would LOVE that scenario soooo much.
It almost hurts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas