Total Votes:[ 177 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
yum_strawberry We get angelic or devilish Items all the time, though we didn't had that much in that direction lately.
But if you type angel/angelic or devil/devilish in MP, you get quite some items.

I don't want to go out in a religious blabfest here though. I'm just wondering, what kind do you prefer?

For my part, i started to prefer a bright, cute theme on my Avi. I wouldn't call it angelic though.
I changed from bright to dark to bright again and again in the past.
The bright theme just makes me kinda happy when i look at it.
Though it makes me feel like a weeabo sometimes, which i'm definitly not... i love Manga, but i don't talk wapanese xD

- Is your Avi more in a dark theme? Using any devilish Items?
- Do you use soft/bright themes on your Avi? Using any angelic items?
- Are you more into being neutral / others?

edit: As for now that Halloween comes closer, i'm definitly into darker theme.
Prefering Succubus & Witch

How about you? Are you going for a dark theme this Halloween or something bright?

Angelic Nitemare

I like both themes.

Unfortunately, both themes tend to rape my wallet.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I like both, probably leaning towards devilish more often than not.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I like to buy both the angelic and demonic counterparts of an item, if I can. Normally, I go for angelic avatars because demonic is often overused. However, I absolutely love mixing the two.

Tricky Cat

yum_strawberry

I buy a mix. I have my stereotypical cute itams, and my stereotypical black'n'red items, just to fit any feels i might have.

But being a magical girl, I gotsa be light.

emotion_bigheart

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I like them both since many of the items are more like accessories there easy to mix and match with outfits.

Magic Hobo

Just about every aspect of the angel/demon dichotomy bores me stupid.

I'm not neutral, I'm interesting. Occupying the moral gray area of avatars, if you will.

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
My usual outfits tend to be alignment-neutral; I'll wear angelic or nitemare accessories depending on my mood, which changes regularly.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I like both themes on OTHER people. They just pull it off so well. I do like demonic items more than angelic, but I wouldn't say that I ever get to wear devil items very often. But I do tend to stay in the darker themes of colors when it comes to my avatars, just because light colored items don't go so well with my head.

Sometimes I do get jealous of everyone having spiffy white avatars. XD Though I cannot imagine Gaia ever doing a recolor of this head anytime soon.

Skilled Raider

You could say i'm neutral.
Not really into angelic or demonic myself, as my Avi is a fellpool and i prefer furry tails and ears ;3
I enjoy looking at pretty angelic or demonic themed Avis though

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I prefer dark/evil themes for my avi^^well I'm a grombie wink what can I say?? XDD
really, I prefer dark colours, not only in gaia but irl too, although sometimes I made avis with light colours, but I wouldn't call them angelic avatars.. not very attached to that items.. I don't feel really myself with them, even in the virtual version

Familiar Trickster

I like the dark theme better but mostly I have a hard time getting them.
I like angelic and demonic items equally. Angelic is often easier for me to work with though.

Adorable Lunatic

♈═━┈┈━═♈
I haven't been into using a bunch of 'devilish' items on one avatar for a long while.
I do, however, still prefer dark, edgy, or demonic items to ones with a pastel or angelic theme.
My avatar designs still tend to be on the darker side nowadays, as you can see from my Loki-inspired avatar over there lol

♈═━┈┈━═♈

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I usually like the Angelic aspect of items, mainly because I like the white and blue coloration. Both angelic and demonic items are good-looking, but I like the angelic items a bit more though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff