Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Liam gangsta?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 30, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

There is a speculation I have of whether or not Liam may be ghetto fabulous...or just...not. I'd say from being on his own since five he does have street cred. He has nice style, and can obviously take care of himself (seeing how he has such a sexy bod, and has been on his own since five). Not to mention he's got bling, and speaks a bit slangy, i.e.: "Yo, [whoever you are]!" and "I hear they got some fine lookin' ladies in Durem." Now, what's your speculation?

P.S. for the "is something else" option, explain what you think his "something else" is.
well sence i have no idea what yr talking about im gena sing a song lalalalalalalala lala lala lalalala lalala lalalalalaaaaaaa la la

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mebbe he is!

I think he's just a hunky nerd. xd
Personally methinks Liam is an absolute f**, Ian's rival? He aint got nothin on Ian, he should just pack shop and get out of gaia the stoppid bollox
Liams a spaz and he's gay too !FACT! sorry ladies but he's doing Edmund or The Fishing Guy- not that I got anything against gays its just Liams a t**t pure and simple !FACT!
Stop bashing Liam, everyone. Yeah, yeah, I know I never thought I would say that (and Tao, you've just ruined my fantasies of Edmund). But seriously, just because you were addicted to Ian doesn't mean you get to bash the new guy unfoundedly.

And there is NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that Liam is gay, so STOP SAYING IT.
i dont give

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucca Ashtear
Stop bashing Liam, everyone. Yeah, yeah, I know I never thought I would say that (and Tao, you've just ruined my fantasies of Edmund). But seriously, just because you were addicted to Ian doesn't mean you get to bash the new guy unfoundedly.

Yeah, and there's evidence that's he's straight since Ling rushed into a thread screaming "HE'S NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink "
Lucca Ashtear

I would put my evidense up here but it would result in a firm and swift untimely banning by the admins. Lol joking... Sorry bout your edmund fantasy lol- im not addicted to Ian... I just dont like Liam....
he was raised by robots thats proof enough blaugh
but uh there was no need for this new upstart to even try and ebcroach on Ian's teritory, i mean Ian did have the first shop. But uh yeh go Ian and all not obsessed with the chap just fascinated he is much cooler than Liam *nods*
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Lucca Ashtear

Yeah, and there's evidence that's he's straight since Ling rushed into a thread screaming "HE'S NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink "

If you were gay and new in town raised by robots youd be trying to cover it up too....

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tao Kai Tze
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Lucca Ashtear

If you were gay and new in town raised by robots youd be trying to cover it up too....
It's not about covering it up, it's about one of the admins bothering to post in Gaia Community Discussion to tell us that Liam isn't gay. And since the admins created all the NPCs, I think Ling's word is final. neutral
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Tao Kai Tze
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Lucca Ashtear

It's not about covering it up, it's about one of the admins bothering to post in Gaia Community Discussion to tell us that Liam isn't gay. And since the admins created all the NPCs, I think Ling's word is final. neutral

You mean *blubber* their not real- the way that YOU act you'd think they were lmao... its a bit of fun get over it!

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tao Kai Tze
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Tao Kai Tze
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Lucca Ashtear

You mean *blubber* their not real- the way that YOU act you'd think they were lmao... its a bit of fun get over it!
Don't try turning the tables- this isn't about me. I mean, I can understand people fantasizing about their favorite NPCs but insisting that they're gay when their very CREATOR says they aren't is just retarded.
Tao Kai Tze
Lucca Ashtear

I would put my evidense up here but it would result in a firm and swift untimely banning by the admins. Lol joking... Sorry bout your edmund fantasy lol- im not addicted to Ian... I just dont like Liam....

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean you personally on the 'addicted to Ian' thing. I don't like Liam either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff