Welcome to Gaia! ::

gone now no need to worrie.

Dapper Gekko

B-but.... I don't want to break gaia!!! crying
Do you /want/ to kill the servers and give the admins heart attacks? gonk
Blaze-kun

no, i , haha, silly were going to break the reacord of the most people on gaia at one time, will you help?
Cool, let's try it! ^_^

And while we're at it...

<_<

>_>

*points to sig*

GO THERE!

*runs away*

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
People live in different time zones.

No way this is going to get around to enough people to break the record.

Its a useless plan in general.
Rythmic Fallacy
Do you /want/ to kill the servers and give the admins heart attacks? gonk

no thats not what i want, come on i think its a good idea, and it just may give them all heart attacks, but hey itll be funny, right? okay okay, so its a little weird, and maybe there will be some fatalities, but im trying to make gaian history here, so give me a break, help out.
I'll be here on May 1st, not because you have asked me too- simply because I'm always on GAIA... ((Yeah... I need to get a life... xd )) But erm... on March27 when we broke the record, didn't the servers go down or something? Ah well... there were alot of errors anyway... I wouldn't want to go throught that again, and I'm sure the admins dont want to either.
Teh Lulu
People live in different time zones.

No way this is going to get around to enough people to break the record.

Its a useless plan in general.

help help, im being repressed!
happypie
Blaze-kun

no, i , haha, silly were going to break the reacord of the most people on gaia at one time, will you help?

Trust me, you'll break Gaia. And you might get banned for encouraging the breaking of Gaia. And it will take a while for Gai to become not-broke.

This is ALL NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD.

DON'T BREAK GAIA. PLEASE.

'Cause, y'know, we kinda... like Gaia. Don't you? 'Cause you should.
I more than likely will NOT be here on May 1st and I do not find this funny at all really. with as many users as are registered on gaia, and how many are active during events, the last thing I wanna deal with is that on a regular day.
plus, I'll be busy packing and unpacking to care.
*urinates on thread* Eww.. i smell failure.

It was that high because of the event.
If you managed to actually break the record, it would only be shattered when the next event comes around.

And I usually on't get out of bed on weekends untill 10 AM PST.
Naikara
happypie
Blaze-kun

Trust me, you'll break Gaia. And you might get banned for encouraging the breaking of Gaia. And it will take a while for Gai to become not-broke.

This is ALL NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD.

DON'T BREAK GAIA. PLEASE.

'Cause, y'know, we kinda... like Gaia. Don't you? 'Cause you should.

i had no idea that it may become broken, in a way im just marketing gaia so we would have more users on to make it more popular, like a little even of my own, im sorry, forget what i said, as a mater of fact im deleating it.
we break the standing record every time tghere's a huge event going on. the last time was on april fools day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff