Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hobo

I love gold shops. I wish they'd update them more than just once a month, especially on months where it's just a salon or crosstitch update otherwise. There's so much untapped potentiallllllll.

Favorite gold shop items? Cat tail. And the bakeneko sets. And the black 90s gloves. And. Um. A lot of things.

Honestly? Most of the time cash shop updates can go jump. But I can always find something I want in gold shop updates. Usually a lot of somethings. And I entered the last crosstitch contest, so the anticipation for it to update is killinggggg me.

Hesitant Mystic

I love gold shop items and gold shop updates.

As far as crossstitch goes, some of the items are really pretty, I wish the rules were a little more lenient, like, I wish they'd allow wigs in crossstich, gold shops need more wigs.
MOAR WIGS. emotion_dowant

My favorite shop is Global Imports, my inventory is full of stuff from there. :>

Lunatic

The gold shops don't come in handy that often for me. I'm not really a fan of CrossStitch, either. A lot of the items are awkwardly designed and either layer in a retarded way or they make you appear cluttered. Certain things from there look as if a five year old designed them.

Magical Kitten

I love the gold shops. The vast majority of my inventory is from the gold shop. They're just so versatile, and they come in a wide range of colors. Plus the gold shops have the perfect little accessories to add those finishing touches of character or color. I'm not a big fan of Crosstich, if only because the updates are so puny and the themes make the items less versatile. I like the idea of user-designed items, I just don't end up using them because they're too theme-y. As for DC, well, while the items are gorgeous, they're way out of my price range for one pose that I wouldn't use often. If there were mid-range items (100k-1mil?) I might shop there, but until then, nope.

Questionable Phantom

Uh.....so many questions....I'll answer one for now. I really like Crosssitch, though I would like two themes at once

High-functioning Vampire

19,840 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I have decided to treat this formally. Here we go now~

1. Yes, I love shopping in our gold shops!
2. "Black leather belt" is my favorite shop item, right next to the black panties. Mmm.
3. I'm always broke and I love the shops, so they likely work pretty well as a sink.
4. I would be all up for new shops, but I wouldn't say any are necessary right now.
5. All shop updates are good always. I just want more for the gold shops.
6. New theme...could we...could we have a wig shop? OOH. Makeup. We need to add makeup to Salon Durem or something! >=0
7. Durem Depot is by far my favorite shop heart
8. I love both punk/lolita fashion and Moira, but the clothes are more important than the NPC.
9. There are never enough items.
10. There would ideally be many more gold shop items a month, seeing as how we get sooo many cash items. I would hate to see Gaia go the way of TinierMe *shudder*
11. I want to see punk lolita. I would cry with joy.
12. I like Crosstitch in theory, but like others have said, it's much too themed to be versatile = ( Versatility is number one in my book. I'd rather have a nice plain shirt than something only good for one or two very specific outfits.
13. I believe I entered the first item contest before Crosstitch was a thing. I did some silly bleeding heart thing. And now there's an item like that! But I don't want it because I no longer like the concept. Go figure.
14. I understand not letting us do wings and stuff that they are reserving for expensive items, but I would LOOOOOOVE for us to be able to do wigs and makeup. Those things shouldn't be so exclusive...
15. I would choose punk lolita as Crosstitch's next theme. Or, maybe just lolita for diversity.
16. Dernier Cri is silly. I love talking to Brennivan and staring at the beautiful veil I'm sure no one actually owns. I know it's a sink, but it's ... unusable.
17. Ahahaha. No, no, I can't afford to shop in Dernier Cri.
18. More expensive? Less expensive, please. I think I'd be willing to pay 700k for that veil, but not more...
19. No, I don't think Dernier Cri serves as a good gold sink because it doesn't seem to be used very much.

That was fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces