Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sweetheart

My most favorite updates are the CI updates! Following behind that are gold shop..specifically Salon Durem and CrosStitch. And then MC, cash shop, ect. None of the other announcements bother me much or make me go "meh". It's exciting to atleast get some news on something I guess.

Stubborn Gifter

Wait? We're getting a House update? Where did that info come from? >>; I will admit I never bother watching Monthly Update videos. Never have the patience to wait for the video to load up. >>;

The only update I'm still waiting is the inventory arranger update. After all, about how long have Gaia been announcing about the inventory arranger?

Besides, everything still seem regularly update to me (aka: Monthly Collectible, EI reports, RIG/CI updates, gold shops). I mean, you can easily figure out the pattern. Heck, I can bet you that we're going to get a new REI item tomorrow since the last one is already done.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Recolors scream

Festive Celebrator

I like item updates in general. I can't wait to see the upcoming stuff for Gaia Homes XD

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I really want to see some high quality and high priced GOLD shop items. And I would LOVE for a new shop with SOUL BOUND gold items to be made. It would be a great gold sink for the site, since nothing would be trade-able. If you want the items, you'd have to buy it yourself and the gold would go out of the economy.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I love gold shop updates and Salon updates!

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Items?!!!... I read Items!!! emotion_drool
Monthly Updates are 'meh!' for me.

Mega Noob

Items. Mostly of the gold shop variety.

Because I'd rather spend gold on a really, really, really good pair of shoes than an amazing new RIG item. (Shoes are still very hard to find on gaia) gonk

Saint Sweetheart

drops to my knees and screams "guilds" to the heavens, sobbing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas