Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slumbering Tengu

Ninja Katze
Gender bent version of Sailor Moon items. Tuxedo Mask as a total fem lady would be supa sexy. I am not sure about the Sailor Scouts, though if they were Bara Scouts I might just laugh forever...

I....I would love that redface

Bara Scouts reminds me of a certain post about magical businessmen
"Grandfather, please become a magical girl!"

I find designs for magical boys really fun
(I often check genderbending tags for Madoka Magica)
seeing what people can change and yet it retains the magical feeling
if that makes any sense, I guess it's a little hard to explain

I guess that's why I enjoyed this RIG so much
you can still clearly see what it's referencing even though it's changed
this post has made me curious to check out some genderbending Sailor Moon tags

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Can we see a male version of the Demon's Prestige set? This legmod just screams 'sexy demon lady' Can we get a demon lord version?

Shorten the hair for the head, add more horns, turn the lacy bolero into a subtle chest/arm mod with muscles and tattoos?

Devoted Heckler

British Girlfriends...oh god yes gonk

I want a more feminine Metal's Last Hope with a low-slung thinner belt, strappy top, and spandex leggings XD

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Fanny Flaps

I want a more feminine Metal's Last Hope with a low-slung thinner belt, strappy top, and spandex leggings XD

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

I'd love to see some heavy metal female stuff. METAAAL (and more skull belts plez)
I STILL don't have metal's last hope sobs since it came out

Devoted Heckler

Loveparody
Fanny Flaps

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

I'd love to see some heavy metal female stuff. METAAAL (and more skull belts plez)
I STILL don't have metal's last hope sobs since it came out

My gold ticket item (when I get one) will have a low-slung pyramid studded belt either with a skull buckle or one hanging from a chain. Sort of a hybrid between Metal's Last Hope and Eccentric Resonance.

Rainbow Harvester

oh gosh, I would love to see some genderbent Sketchbook items! I feel like male items are especially limited in the cozy/casual department (though they're limited overall... >_>; )

clarion's King

Super Model

Still waiting for my Jaid item emotion_kirakira
She's already the official genderbent Jaiden. Why no item was made is beyond me D:

User Image

Versatile Lunatic

genderbent byul!

this is off topic, but i want some mojo poses too, the ones they have are so bland =3=

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
A Gender bent version of The Case of Pietro because having only one female in a storied EI is kinda messed up

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
BIacksmith
SuccuViv

What? They are? xD
I could swear Cecil is a name for guys because a character in Final Fantasy is called Cecil, Rosario can be both feminine and masculine. And somehow get the feeling that a gender bent Cielmund is the most anticipated so far XD

Trust Viv with Rosario: it's only gender neutral to Spanish/Italian/Portuguese-speakers when it comes to the Object known as a Rosary or if it's used as a middle name; as a person's first name, it makes Rosamund(o) stand as the actually more masculine name so I'd actually recommend trying with either Rosendo or Roswell instead if you want a different name that keeps the floral allegory.

On the other hand, Cecil is an honestly gender-neutral name but there are alternatives in Cillian, Celsus, Cedric or any variant of Caesar if you're worried.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

I'd love to see Pistolera and Pistolera's Revenge gender swapped into male armor. I know some of the item can be used uni-sex but things like the hair, heels, etc would be awesome to be made for males.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
BIacksmith
Ninja Katze
Gender bent version of Sailor Moon items. Tuxedo Mask as a total fem lady would be supa sexy. I am not sure about the Sailor Scouts, though if they were Bara Scouts I might just laugh forever...

BARA SCOUTS :lmao: That would be hilarious and priceless XDDD
Not sure if anyone would buy it. I would to troll people ninja

Oh, it could work, but Tuxedo Fem-mask would have to be the sexiest brunette you've ever met in your life, she'd be the selling point. It would be a nice way to get another sailor moon item, while also perhaps getting an item that you could use to cosplay as Zatanna.

Bara Sailor Scouts would be great, and I'd rather see actual sailor uniforms that are crossed with track suits.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Bear

Ohhh I would like to see more of these genderbend items. * u*

hm...maybe sketchbooks for men? I want more modern stuff for males. ; w ;

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Pengaana
Ninja Katze

I....I would love that redface

Bara Scouts reminds me of a certain post about magical businessmen
"Grandfather, please become a magical girl!"

I find designs for magical boys really fun
(I often check genderbending tags for Madoka Magica)
seeing what people can change and yet it retains the magical feeling
if that makes any sense, I guess it's a little hard to explain

I guess that's why I enjoyed this RIG so much
you can still clearly see what it's referencing even though it's changed
this post has made me curious to check out some genderbending Sailor Moon tags

Oh you'll find them, and I bet there are some actual bara scouts out there. I hope the next time they do this, since the theme seems popular, they go a bit wacky with it and include bara scouts. Genderbending is always fun.

lunabutt's Fav

Fuzzy Fox

Prince of the World, Universe, Heavens, Woods, My Heart, Rage, etcetcetc. LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out