Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Never been there but I have sent people there in my modding days ^^;
lol although a little while ago my sig byte size decided to change on me and I almost got sent there XD oops~
neat discovery there, didn't have a clue Detention Center existed!
good girl here, obviously emotion_dowant is it wrong to be tempted to go to the dark side just to cheick it out?

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Seriously, we need to spread the message to other users about this. It can seriously change peoples perspective.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I have. It was because my signature was too big. Now, I'm really wary about its size, because I don't want to pay any more Gold.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tenko72
I have. It was because my signature was too big. Now, Im really wary about its size, because I dont want to pay any more Gold.

Well, Im glad we have some mod experience here!

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Years ago I had my signature disabled because it contained gore.
It was very mild gore but still at the time Gaia had no blood times and it was considered extreme!

I'm sure now I could post my bloody image in my signature and no one would bat a eye, seriously we have so many 'worse' avatar items now! xd

Star-Crossed Cat

12,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
HOL-Y. Gaia has a detention center?! eek

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I </3ed this because I thought you were referring to T&F by the F (when we ALL know that the shorthand is "Track" wink , but now I just realized what you meant. xd

I'll <3 the next thread you make, no matter what, I promise. redface

Anyway. Hasn't that been in for a while now? I've never triggered it myself, but I do know that it's been an self-enable for a while now. (In fact, before Cash, I believe.)

And that limit has been in since...almost the time I joined! gonk (So, definitely since you joined, since I'm presuming you're in high school.) Not to get personal, but I'm pretty sure that it should have been obvious that the GIF was way over the limit. sweatdrop

(That said, the limit could probably be safely raised to 1MB or so now. Back when it was first instated, broadband was still a new thing; nowadays, nearly everyone has it, including phones (which can run a version of the forums that don't even have sigs anyway).)

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Shiver`
Im sure now I could post my bloody image in my signature and no one would bat a eye, seriously we have so many worse avatar items now! xd

Doitdoitdoitdoit!

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Y a i n e
HOL-Y. Gaia has a detention center?! eek

Yes, and its OLD.

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100