Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I got one warning so far on a repeat thread. I'm not planning to add more.
yea dis signatur

User Image

gaia not handle da pimpitude unfortonately

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
haha, I had no idea that page existed

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I think I had my siggy disabled once... but way years ago
never knew about that page!

Stray Pigs's Waifu

Sexy Werewolf

9,575 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

Aekea Soldier

Gaia just called me a good boy. Somehow that really creeped me out.

1.) Have you ever been to the Detention Center on Gaia before?
I had no idea it existed...

2.) What fee did you pay and what was the infraction?

3.) Even if you didn't go before, have you ever get contacted by mods or forum assistants for small infractions?
I misplaced a thread once. Read the Rules and Guidelines sticky to quickly and missed a detail. Felt like a complete idiot.

4.) What have you learned? Are you making anything to prevent yourself from doing that bonehead move again?
Always read the stickies before making a new thread. Every time.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

omggg i remember when I had a Loveless gif in my sig.
It's bytes were.. idk. I shoved it on my profile after. Honestly, it was stupid.
I could have just shoved that s**t in my post style instead if I wanted to.

I think I misplaced a board once too. idk.
I never ******** make boards so what do I know.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
That happened to my mule once, funny thing was my mule didn't have anything in his sig xD

Shy Warrior

User Image
I got my sig disabled once. When I first put up my Boromir's imaginery phone sig. Back then I didn't even know how to check the limit.
Anyways went to the detention centre and then made a help thread to see if the sig size could be fixed. And a wonderful gaian [Q]did something (assumingly magical) and shrunk the size so it fitted. Since then, I've gone to great lengths to ensure I never visited the detention centre again.

Stellar Succubus

Homicidal Orange
I have! They disabled my About in my profile. And it was BS. talk2hand The .gif I had in there didn't strike me as against the T0S at all!

And yet, I can still acess Heaven? What's up with that? Can everyone see that forum?

No one younger than 180 days and no banned accounts, until they've been reinstated for 180 days, so it seems.

Anyway, yeah, I had my sig banned for a huge gif. I'm pretty careful now. I don't even think I have a sig anymore.
Yes, back in 07 or 08 on a mule in which I put this Gif on it's signature. I didn't know it was over the limit.
Don't remember at all. But 10g for you? I get the feeling it was much more like 100 or 1000g for me. But nah, I really don't recall at all.
3.) Even if you didn't go before, have you ever get contacted by mods or forum assistants for small infractions?
Yes, I have. One or two of my threads were deleted. One was about spinoff items on Gaia (blehh copyright s**t or something) and the other was offsite advertising I think?
4.) What have you learned? Are you making anything to prevent yourself from doing that bonehead move again?
Meh, I don't feel like I needed to learn things I should have already known but I don't do things like that anymore.

Friendly Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
    8D The good ole' MODDOG.
I think I once had my signature blocked (which I thought was ridiculous seeing the massive signatures some other users have). Apart from that, I haven't received any other warning, thankfully.

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I don't change my signature much and if I do it's the mainly text.
I've had my flying rock in my sig for my guess of 5 years abouts

Aged Fox

Nope, I didn't even know it existed but I checked it and it told me I was a good girl. biggrin

I've never had to pay a fee for an infraction.

I only have been warned once and that was quite a long time ago. I let my temper get to me and flamed someone.

I've learned not to flame or spam the forums. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces