Welcome to Gaia! ::

When both sides are dead why shouldnt we put down our signs guys?

BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL SUPPORTERS, untill one side gives up (or both) there will be conflict and I was the Von Helson supporters to win cause Gambino is just playing all of us.
kenjiro_hitomi

BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL SUPPORTERS, untill one side gives up (or both) there will be conflict and I was the Von Helson supporters to win cause Gambino is just playing all of us.
Well the Von Helson Sisters were basically doing the same thing.
kenjiro_hitomi

How so is he playing us?

Shirtless Fatcat

sign=just anoither hand held item for people to tote around.... ninja
spencer- kun
Alright I am going to rebuild Gambino Tower, take you to the top, shoot you, and watch you fall 1209378 stories into the ocean, and we will se how alive you are rolleyes
Alchemistmerlin
How exactly can you support one of the groups trying to destroy each other without being against the other group? Explain that to me.

Hm... Lets say you're pro kittens. And these kittens are trying to take down puppies for... World domination. That doesn't mean you have to hold up signs saying you hate the puppies. You can be for both.

Quote:
Snotty: slang, arrogant. You're being arrogant by trying to come across as if you're smarter/higher than those of us who still hold our signs,

Arrogant: adj : having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride
Tell me which post I was being "arrogant" in. All I was saying was that it would be nice if people let go of their hatred for a little while. So you try to twist my words and make it sound like I was being "arrogant".

Quote:
while you're doing the same as us by wearing those pins.

And what I'm doing is not waving an Anti-sign. I'm wearing a pin. Those pins are supposed to represent support, while the signs show that you're against someone/something. And I already said that, so now I'm at the assumption that you're not very bright. 3nodding
You can't be for both. It's not possible. We're obviously at a difference of opinion there.

I'm not very bright? Wow, you're an a*****e. "Hmm someone disagrees with me, let me insult their intelligence." Wonderful stare

I'll state my view again, just in case you missed it. From where I stand I can not see that it is possible to be for two people who are against each other, it is not possible.

Floppy Puppy

spencer- kun
Alright I am going to rebuild Gambino Tower, take you to the top, shoot you, and watch you fall 1209378 stories into the ocean, and we will se how alive you are rolleyes
yeah, but then we take you out of the real world, where ZOMBIES exist, and see where your logic gets us.
Kiyoko-San
Alchemistmerlin
How exactly can you support one of the groups trying to destroy each other without being against the other group? Explain that to me.

Hm... Lets say you're pro kittens. And these kittens are trying to take down puppies for... World domination. That doesn't mean you have to hold up signs saying you hate the puppies. You can be for both.

Quote:
Snotty: slang, arrogant. You're being arrogant by trying to come across as if you're smarter/higher than those of us who still hold our signs,

Arrogant: adj : having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride
Tell me which post I was being "arrogant" in. All I was saying was that it would be nice if people let go of their hatred for a little while. So you try to twist my words and make it sound like I was being "arrogant".

Quote:
while you're doing the same as us by wearing those pins.

And what I'm doing is not waving an Anti-sign. I'm wearing a pin. Those pins are supposed to represent support, while the signs show that you're against someone/something. And I already said that, so now I'm at the assumption that you're not very bright. 3nodding

I hate to say it but she kinda has a point... stare
Alchemistmerlin
You can't be for both. It's not possible. We're obviously at a difference of opinion there.

Obviously.

Quote:
I'm not very bright? Wow, you're an a*****e. "Hmm someone disagrees with me, let me insult their intelligence." Wonderful stare

I never said you weren't. I said I was at the assumption you weren't. You keep making me repeat myself, anyone would wonder the same thing, Sir. 3nodding

Aged Elder

spencer- kun
Thank you for putting a smile on my face.
I swapped out my sign for a bottle o' hooch. I call it 'mourning.'
Baughberick
I swapped out my sign for a bottle o' hooch. I call it 'mourning.'

-Insert British accent here.- Brilliant! xd
*waves anti-Vh sign like a maniac*
Viva Gambino!
Even if he's gone, I BET Gino's still alive, and with all the trauma he's gone through, he'll be just as adorably insane as his father. 3nodding The crazy Gambino empire will never fall!
Metallia
*waves anti-Vh sign like a maniac*
Viva Gambino!
Even if he's gone, I BET Gino's still alive, and with all the trauma he's gone through, he'll be just as adorably insane as his father. 3nodding The crazy Gambino empire will never fall!
lol xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces